0000 NYC Midnight Run Part Deux - Sept 12 0000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Oxygen is infamous around these parts
See ya'll there then... bring a towel.

Old 09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
this **** is 100% still on?

Old 09-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Leonenglewood is infamous around these partsLeonenglewood is infamous around these parts
i hope i just washed my car lol

Old 09-12-2009, 04:48 PM
QQQQ is infamous around these parts
Is anybody leaving from brooklyn?

Old 09-13-2009, 08:36 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
Pics!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:45 AM
PasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
pics!

+1!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Leonenglewood is infamous around these partsLeonenglewood is infamous around these parts
that was a f----en stupid midnight run kids need to learn how to drive and them grow up .
a cant believe they did a nice job on the GWB last night

Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Turbotom1 is infamous around these parts
Hey it was cool meeting all you guys, love those bad *** Porsche's.

Glad the rain held off for the meet.

Cops left us alone for the most part other then the one who ran my plates when we stopped for gas ! Now that I think about it, the f'ing nerve of him to come onto gas station property and run our plates in an obvious show of
agonistic behavior towards us.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Turbotom1
Hey it was cool meeting all you guys, love those bad *** Porsche's.

Glad the rain held off for the meet.

Cops left us alone for the most part other then the one who ran my plates when we stopped for gas ! Now that I think about it, the f'ing nerve of him to come onto gas station property and run our plates in an obvious show of
agonistic behavior towards us.
Im glad I showed up last night. Bunch of good guys! Everyone had some BADASS cars! Whens the next one?!?!?!?! hahaha

Old 09-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Turbotom1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Leonenglewood
that was a f----en stupid midnight run kids need to learn how to drive and them grow up .
a cant believe they did a nice job on the GWB last night

I totally agree, wasn’t the weathers fault, its was inexperienced drivers, period.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:54 AM
xquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the rough
Had a great time....great run!!

Old 09-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Hey guys, I was the one taking pictures of everyone driving by in Times Square. I tried to get as many pictures as I could but sometimes other cars got in the way. I can't promise when I'll have the pictures up but hopefully it will be within the next day or two.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Tug68 is infamous around these parts
Awsome turnout! Alot of nice car`s I need some more old school p-cars to show up at the next one....

Old 09-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
It was fun running with you guys last night. Cant wait to do it again. I kind of feel bad for the guys who got in the accident one of them happens to be a real nice guy and has been on tons of runs and never had an issue. I hope he is ok and everything works out for his car.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:52 PM
xquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Tonk
Hey guys, I was the one taking pictures of everyone driving by in Times Square. I tried to get as many pictures as I could but sometimes other cars got in the way. I can't promise when I'll have the pictures up but hopefully it will be within the next day or two.
You are the man, you must have gotten some amazing shots, can't wait to see them

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 0000 NYC Midnight Run Part Deux - Sept 12 0000