0000 NYC Midnight Run Part Deux - Sept 12 0000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Here's a crappy teaser pic until I can start going through them tonight.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:52 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
looking good Tonk! i hope you got some good pics of my car

Old 09-14-2009, 12:06 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Jason - Thanks dude. It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to meet you too man. My car definitely sounds like a beast, and yours IS THE BEAST!!!! Damn man, when we hit the Tpke north your car took off like CRAZY!!!! So fast, I couldn't dial you quick enough to tell you to slow down before flying up behind that Trooper.........PHEW!!!

Let me know when you want to meet up again dude. I'm thinking of turbo'ing the 4S now.....Who knows dude, you inspired me with all that SLEEPER power!!!!

Berk

Originally Posted by angldrkns9
great to put some faces to some names!! had a great time, i didn't hear about the accident till now. what happened?

berk - great meeting you bro, your car sounds like a BEAST!

Old 09-14-2009, 12:29 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Jason - Thanks dude. It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to meet you too man. My car definitely sounds like a beast, and yours IS THE BEAST!!!! Damn man, when we hit the Tpke north your car took off like CRAZY!!!! So fast, I couldn't dial you quick enough to tell you to slow down before flying up behind that Trooper.........PHEW!!!

Let me know when you want to meet up again dude. I'm thinking of turbo'ing the 4S now.....Who knows dude, you inspired me with all that SLEEPER power!!!!

Berk

thanks Berk. i wonder what that officer was thinking when he saw me coming up on his tail that fast LOL

Old 09-14-2009, 12:35 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
who did the cop pull over? I was the only idiot in the left lane with the LLLOOUUUDDDD exhaust. He immediately pulled out and jumped on someone. I thought it was going to be me, but I think he got that RX7? Jason, how do you like your SC?

Old 09-14-2009, 12:49 PM
when it's running right, the extra power is really nice

but keep in mind Berk, if you get the SC you need to upgrade the brakes, suspension, and custom mounts (and a lot more maintenance)

i think i've put in another 25k+ into the car after the SC (protomotive 14" rotor upgrade, custom solid engine mounts, upgraded rear fan, Gt3rs brake ducts, toe steer kit, bumper steer kit, solid bushings)...

don't forget, your stock cats will probably fail pretty often and develop rattles (since it's not designed for all that extra flow), plan to run GT3 cats or something else

Old 09-14-2009, 12:51 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
what do you mean when its running right? which kit do you have? How do you like the ride after the suspension mods?

but keep in mind Berk, if you get the SC you need to upgrade the brakes, suspension, and custom mounts (and a lot more maintenance)

i think i've put in another 25k+ into the car after the SC (protomotive 14" rotor upgrade, custom solid engine mounts, upgraded rear fan, Gt3rs brake ducts, toe steer kit, bumper steer kit, solid bushings)...

don't forget, your stock cats will probably fail pretty often and develop rattles (since it's not designed for all that extra flow), plan to run GT3 cats or something else

Old 09-14-2009, 12:59 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Crap ......well, let's just say, you've built the FINEST C4S out there Jason. Maybe a Turbo Kit is the route to go for me.....we see. Your car was my favorite there for sure bro....

Old 09-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
what do you mean when its running right? which kit do you have? How do you like the ride after the suspension mods?
PM sent

Old 09-14-2009, 02:25 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Awesome pics so far. Looks like it was a good time had by all.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
987Box is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Here's a crappy teaser pic until I can start going through them tonight.

Cant wait to see the rest. I know you got some amazing shots.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Pics are up on Flickr. They're all sorts of out of order so I'm going to spend a little bit putting them in order. But they'll definitely be posted tonight. I put 305 on Flickr (only half of the pics I took).

Old 09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Turbotom1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MCLC26
Was greating meeting everyone at the Long Island meet spot (Macy's lot) and driving up to Tappan together... Couldn't take any pics in LI as the rain was a killer...
Great shots, how about posting a couple shots of your car ?

Old 09-14-2009, 07:10 PM
Full album here (305 pics) – TIMES SQUARE MIDNIGHT RUN #2

These pictures are unedited so anyone wants high-res edited versions of any shots, send me a PM with the picture numbers (DSC_number) and your e-mail address.

FINALLY ARRIVING IN TIMES SQUARE

Old 09-14-2009, 07:11 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 0000 NYC Midnight Run Part Deux - Sept 12 0000