Long Island Vinyard run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Banned
Sargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Long Island Vinyard run

Who would be interested in doing this on an upcoming sat or sun? Preferably Nov 7 or 8, but I am flexabile. This is a great time!!!!!!
This is one of my favorite vinyards, very Napa Valleyish.
http://www.raphaelwine.com/Start.htm
And here is a map
http://www.liwines.com/default.ihtml...panddirections

Old 10-22-2009, 06:26 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
I am up for this! Count me in!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Banned
Sargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
I am up for this! Count me in!
cool and I would love to see that supercharged beast! Where you located in NY? Have you hit the wines out here before?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:01 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
sometimes with friends. i'm in westchester NY
so we'll be driving our p-cars and drinking wine

Old 10-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
sometimes with friends. i'm in westchester NY
so we'll be driving our p-cars and drinking wine
Where in westchester, that is my home base! Running the 911s and drinking plenty of wine for sure!!! I have a friend that has an new 08' S he just bought as a leftover, I will try to get him on board also. If you have some other Pcar friends, cool!

Last edited by Sargepug; 10-22-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
I'm not working that weekend, might be interested in joining you guys.
Keep me posted.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by nyamg
I'm not working that weekend, might be interested in joining you guys.
Keep me posted.
Cool, where you located?

Old 10-23-2009, 10:23 AM
xquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the rough
I might be down if on a Sunday.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by xquizitcustoms
What ever day works out best for all we will do. What weekend works best for all right now? Ist or 2nd of Nov?

Old 10-23-2009, 03:52 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sargepug
Cool, where you located?
I'm on Long Island, Massapequa Park.

Old 10-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned
Let's start to nail down a weekend. I didnt realize that the 1st Nov weekend was next weekend, in which I will be out on the Island, but w/ the fam damly for Halloween! The next weekend is my anniversary weekend, dont ask me the #, it is somewhere in the teens and I will not ask my wife!
So let's concentrate on either the 14th or 15th. Who is good for that weekend?

Old 10-25-2009, 12:37 AM
FlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to behold
Cool! Sunday the 15th is better for me. I'm driving down to Miami next week for a 1 week vacation (Oct. 29 to Nov. 9). Who wants to go! haha... Gotta show of the new acquisition (well, new to them since they havent seen it) to my old friends down in South Florida. Looking forward to driving around in Miami in my C4S Cab.

Funny, I moved back to NY after living in Miami for over 10 years without a Porsche and now living in NY I wished I lived in Miami so I can enjoy the C4S all year round unlike here in NY where I get to only enjoy on nice dry days (it doesnt come out even if there's a forcast for a slight chance of rain or snow).

Old 10-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by FlipMo
Cool! Sunday the 15th is better for me. I'm driving down to Miami next week for a 1 week vacation (Oct. 29 to Nov. 9). Who wants to go! haha... Gotta show of the new acquisition (well, new to them since they havent seen it) to my old friends down in South Florida. Looking forward to driving around in Miami in my C4S Cab.

Funny, I moved back to NY after living in Miami for over 10 years without a Porsche and now living in NY I wished I lived in Miami so I can enjoy the C4S all year round unlike here in NY where I get to only enjoy on nice dry days (it doesnt come out even if there's a forcast for a slight chance of rain or snow).
Cool flip! Enjoy the ride, I want to take her cross country myself one day.

Old 10-26-2009, 04:18 PM
gt2rs6 has a spectacular aura aboutgt2rs6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by xquizitcustoms
think i saw you at bear mt on sun.... i was driving the rs6

Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 PM
gt2rs6 has a spectacular aura aboutgt2rs6 has a spectacular aura about
the 15th is a big turkey run for exoticsrally.com so cant make it that day = (

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Long Island Vinyard run