Bodyshop recommendation in Northern NJ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 AM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Bodyshop recommendation in Northern NJ?

Can someone please help recommend a bodyshop in Northern NJ who can do a good job of painting some OEM side skirts that I just picked up? My car is arctic silver, and I hear silver is hard to match to the car. Many thanks.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
Give Rob a call @ Final Touch Collision 6116 Broadway West New York. He's done work for a few people on the board. AdrianM5, TonyNJ, str8blst, etc..

Last edited by Page; 12-09-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:52 AM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Page
Give Rob a call @ Final Touch Collision 6116 Broadway West New York. He's done work for a few people on the board. AdrianM5, TonyNJ, str8blst, etc..
Hey, thanks man.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
2nd Robert

Old 01-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Hey, thanks guys, for the tip on Robert's shop. Just got my skirts back, and the paintwork is awesome! Now, if Spring would only arrive faster, I can install them.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
cool, glad everything worked out for you. Robert is a great guy. His shop does good work.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:55 PM
valmeida is infamous around these parts
Robert is the man

Old 06-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Finally got the chance to install the side skirts Final Touch painted for me... They look like a perfect match! Thanks again for the recommendation!