wheel shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:00 AM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
wheel shop

Anyone know of a good wheel shop on Long island,I have custom rims powder coated and I need a new value stem put in.I don't what to bring to any old wheel shop.I am afraid they we scratch it all up.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
If you don't mind taking a ride to New Rochelle, I'd recommend going to The Wheel Guy. Probably one of the best wheel repair/refinishing facilities in the tri-state area. They also have the best mounting/balancing machinery around.

Proformance Industries/The Wheel Guy

914-654-1010
55 Plain Ave New Rochelle, NY 10801

Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Heard about the wheel guy, they are pretty good. I thought they come to you?

Old 01-26-2010, 03:33 PM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
Thanks ,if they could come by me that would be great. I will give them a buz.thanks guys

Old 01-27-2010, 07:58 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Do you live in Massapequa, I think I saw you on Merrick road the other day??

Old 01-27-2010, 08:39 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
If you don't mind taking a ride to New Rochelle, I'd recommend going to The Wheel Guy. Probably one of the best wheel repair/refinishing facilities in the tri-state area. They also have the best mounting/balancing machinery around.

Proformance Industries/The Wheel Guy

914-654-1010
55 Plain Ave New Rochelle, NY 10801
Wow, didn't know they were known as far as Florida!
I saw this thread and immediately thought of Proformance. Back when I lived in Westchester Co, I had them powdercoat my M5 wheels. They know their stuff there. Talk to George and they'll do a good job.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Wow, didn't know they were known as far as Florida!
I saw this thread and immediately thought of Proformance. Back when I lived in Westchester Co, I had them powdercoat my M5 wheels. They know their stuff there. Talk to George and they'll do a good job.
Haha George was my go-to guy when I lived in the tri-state area. He's helped me out on many occasions.

Most of my old friends back up north still go to him. Total car nut and absolute perfectionist when it comes to wheels.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by nyamg
Do you live in Massapequa, I think I saw you on Merrick road the other day??
yes I do ,I think I am the only midnight blue 997 with black rims with yellow strips.So it was probably me.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:37 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
your car looks great, love the stripes....I'm in massapequa park

Old 01-30-2010, 07:14 PM
For some reason you can't receive PM's, here is my email
valzarboutis@optonline.net

Old 01-31-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by nyamg
For some reason you can't receive PM's, here is my email
valzarboutis@optonline.net
I have been having problems as well.For some reason i don't get emails anymore for posted i am in or started.I checked all setting and there good.I will email next time we go out .

Old 01-31-2010, 06:04 PM
Fatal Flash is infamous around these parts
i always go to Als Hubcaps in Mineola off jehrico turnpike. has been doing wheels for me and my fam for quite some years.