Edgewater, NJ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
BRENZ06 is infamous around these parts
Anyone on here have the pewter GT-R? Got a wave on the way home from work today.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:27 PM
996Jammy is infamous around these parts
Hey Alan,
wow u guys still doing those weekly meetups, eh!? hardcore enthusiasts! At least now the weather is getting better!

Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JG 997
Alan congrats on the Techart Magnum
Thanks Jorge! See you guys this week...

Old 04-06-2010, 08:38 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Alan congrats on the Magnum as well, the truck looks great... forgot all about these meets...will have to start coming out every now and then...what time you guys usually get there on thursday nights?

Last edited by slavik; 04-06-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Anyone going to be there next Thursday, the 15th? I'm flying into town for a wedding but I'd love to meet up with some of you guys.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
I am going to be there with a few guys from L4P this thursday.

when do you guys meet there?

Old 04-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
It seems like some of us are going to take a ride down there about 10pm tonight. I'll email the ones who sent me their email addresses.

As for tomorrow, we usually head there about 10. 9pm is the earliest anyone gets there.

Old 04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
I might go for a few minutes tonight, but we are def. going tomorrow... are they still bothering people about front plates?

Old 04-07-2010, 07:01 PM
I'll stop up quick. should be down there around 10

Old 04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
skiS4fun is infamous around these parts
I'm going to stop by tonight, be careful when you roll in, the cops will be watching and aren't looking to make friends.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by skiS4fun
I'm going to stop by tonight, be careful when you roll in, the cops will be watching and aren't looking to make friends.
See you next Thursday hopefully.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:26 PM
^^^ bring me a carbon fiber spoiler for my cayman (the oem looking ones that you guys were going to make)

Old 04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Page
It seems like some of us are going to take a ride down there about 10pm tonight. I'll email the ones who sent me their email addresses.

As for tomorrow, we usually head there about 10. 9pm is the earliest anyone gets there.
Thanks for the invite. It was good to meet you guys last night. Glad to meet some of the other local car nuts in around the area. You guys definitely have some really nice rides.

Probably won't make it down tonite, but from the sounds it it last night might have been a better bet with the cops.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
I'm from Fort lee, When i am back from college in VT (May 14) I will start dropping by for these. Looks nice!

Old 04-09-2010, 07:44 AM
skiS4fun is infamous around these parts
I stopped in last night and around 9:30 the entire Edgewater Police Force set up roadblocks, traffic stops and barricades so you couldn't get into the lot. It looked like they were preparing for armed invasion. There must have been 15-20 police cars there. Thursday nights in Edgewater could be over for now, however other nights should be fine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Edgewater, NJ?