BBQ this Sat.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
BBQ this Sat.....

Hey bro's....I figured I'd pass this along for those who may be interested. The Englewood AutoSpa (Englewood, NJ) is having a BBQ this Saturday. I was there today getting the Pcar cleaned and the owner Leo asked me to post this. He said if you mention 6Speed you'll get 5 buck off the "Sasso Exclusive" car wash. Enjoy gents!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-20-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
lol are you going to be there? i want to see your car so badly plus my car needs cleaning

Old 03-20-2010, 01:17 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by andresito360
lol are you going to be there? i want to see your car so badly plus my car needs cleaning
I wont....unfortunately I'll be in the city all day doing the whole broadway show thing with my GF.

I'd highly recommend stopping by and grabbing a nice wash though.....they do great work. If you're around Sunday maybe we can meetup somewhere.