Newport RI Concours, one of the best events of the year...May 23rd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 08:34 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Newport RI Concours, one of the best events of the year...May 23rd

Official Newport RI Concours Thread.... Vintage meets Modern...
If there is one event to attend this year this could be it....
May 23rd Sunday at Fort Adams (inside the Fort itself...) will be held the Newport Concours Event... This is shaping up to be one the the most amazing car related events of the season. Lunch available at the event, there will be general public parking and then reserved parking (which I think many here would qualify for...) for public guests that arrive in a "special interest" car, this parking is set away from the public, over looking the Ocean and the Newport Bridge etc. This lot in itself will house some very cool cars and worth a walk through...This is NOT your average Concours event....(not that this would be a bad thing just saying...), not in the least. There will be featured some amazing new cars as well as some rare Vintage autos...Also will have some very cool Vendors there from high end watches to other...

If you want to be one of the first locally to view the new AMG SLS you may want to attend.... rumor has it they have one...AMG is a sponsor of the event! How about a possible ride and drive in this car? yup.... There will be again modern day technological marvels from Enzo's to classic Bugatti's, Duesenberg's etc...

Ping me directly with any questions, I am clearly excited for this event as I am a Newport local yocal...that said I have a pretty good handle on what this event will offer.

Looking forward to seeing you there.... here is the site that is up for now: just google Newport Concours d'Elegance etc... but a new site to be launched soon, starts at 10am and ends at 4/5ish...

Event is Charity Driven so proceeds go to benefit Boys and Girls Club and some other Charities etc.... Really going to be an amazing event....

If you have a car and want to possibly enter into the Concours please send me by PM the details and will get you in touch with the right people....

Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll drive to Connecticut and do some gambling, then head up to Newport in the morning.