Gold Coast Concours

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 10:27 AM
kbahl21 is infamous around these parts
Gold Coast Concours

I was at Martino auto concepts in glen cove and the guy told me to sign up for Gold Coast Concurs on Sept. 12, 2010. It seems like it is going to be alot of fun, i was wondering if anybody else from 6speed was going?

Old 08-30-2010, 06:46 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-30-2010, 03:13 PM
J08M3 is infamous around these parts
I will be there.... This will definitely be the event of the year to be at. I know there's others going on the same day, but I wouldn't miss this one, especially with the cars, sponsors, and location they have this year. Last years show was one of the best I've been too.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:14 PM
J08M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Lennon31987
wouldn't waste my time

All the pictures they use on their site to advertise their show were taken last year at Martino Auto Concept's show. I'd stick to the MAC show if I were you

Last edited by J08M3; 08-30-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:53 AM
kbahl21 is infamous around these parts
nice, i am registered now ill be there at bright and early

Old 08-31-2010, 07:17 AM
Former Vendor
Dtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by J08M3
wouldn't waste my time

All the pictures they use on their site to advertise their show were taken last year at Martino Auto Concept's show. I'd stick to the MAC show if I were you
To set the record straight, it wasn't Martino's show, but rather a collaboration between Martino's, Detailing Dynamics and Exotics Rally. Without all three companies contributions and hard work, the show wouldn't have happened. While the show was staged at the school for Autism next Martino's, at least 75% of the "exotic" cars were present because they were either a client/member of Detailing Dynamics and Exotics Rally.

As everyone knows, in the summer there are always multiple car shows and events going on every weekend. That doesn't mean they are competing against each other or people have to choose just one. As far as I'm concerned, the more shows the more eye candy. Folks can go to Glen Cove first and then to Old Westbury Gardens to get their month's fill of nice cars.

Matt

Old 08-31-2010, 10:09 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dtlng. Dynamics
Folks can go to Glen Cove first and then to Old Westbury Gardens to get their month's fill of nice cars.

Matt

Now that sounds like a plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
We are going to have a display at the show that Martino's is putting on in Glen Cove. Between the great food, all the cars, the fact that the streets around Glen Cove are going to be closed off for us and all the great participants that are going to be there it should be a great event. Last years event was a really nice turn out and it seems like they have put a lot more effort to make this years show even better. If you happen to be there make sure you stop by our display and say hello. I hope that we have similar weather to what we had this last weekend, hope to see you all there.

-craig

Old 09-08-2010, 09:13 AM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
is it too late to register for this show?

Old 09-09-2010, 08:06 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Hey guys - any sense of how many vehicles are going to be there this year and what the low to the high will be (e.g. Low [911 stocker] - - - [Veyron] High )?

Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 AM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Hey guys - any sense of how many vehicles are going to be there this year and what the low to the high will be (e.g. Low [911 stocker] - - - [Veyron] High )?
456,935 cars

low- ford taurus
high- 15 ferrari enzos

does it really matter?
just go

Old 09-09-2010, 08:52 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jacx920
456,935 cars

low- ford taurus
high- 15 ferrari enzos

does it really matter?
just go

Only trying to gauge if this is for hypercars only and/or if pimped out Pcars have a place (lets say, expensive but not in the same class as what might be the bulk of the pack).

Getting my taurus waxed up now.

Last edited by roxboxxx; 09-09-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:03 AM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Only trying to gauge if this is for hypercars only and/or if pimped out Pcars have a place (lets say, expensive but not in the same class as what might be the bulk of the pack).

Getting my taurus waxed up now.

This is two shows in 1, Bimmerstock, and GCC.
You will see a ton of exotics at one end, and a **** load of modified M3's on the other.
I am sure a P-car will fit right in.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by jacx920
This is two shows in 1, Bimmerstock, and GCC.
You will see a ton of exotics at one end, and a **** load of modified M3's on the other.
I am sure a P-car will fit right in.
And where does my Tarus fit?

Old 09-11-2010, 01:46 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Really going to try and make it. Farrah that works over there told me about it.
Have an event to attend.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gold Coast Concours