Cars & Croissants 2011 Schedule -- Chatham, NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 07:45 PM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Good seeing you too....it was quite a good day with all the folks and great weather.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:33 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
here are a few pictures from yesterday-

Last edited by slavik; 06-20-2011 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:10 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Great seeing everyone! Slavik bro great seeing you sorry we didn't get to chat much... This was a great GTG and much larger than I expected. The variation of cars there is something you do not see often..... See You guys July 2nd!

Old 06-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Former Vendor
SpoolnV8 is infamous around these parts
Pictures of the M3 with the diving board on the back please

Old 06-20-2011, 12:33 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by str8blst
Great seeing everyone! Slavik bro great seeing you sorry we didn't get to chat much... This was a great GTG and much larger than I expected. The variation of cars there is something you do not see often..... See You guys July 2nd!
Alan, great seeing you as well-im sure we will chat more next time. Maybe I will come down to Edgewater...
Originally Posted by SpoolnV8
Pictures of the M3 with the diving board on the back please
Was a full blown trackcar, fully gutted with cage, sequential shifter, and a turbo...ill see what pictures I can dig up of it I only have one of it that I took.

edit: came upon a couple more pictures of it

Last edited by slavik; 06-20-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:09 PM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by slavik
Alan, great seeing you as well-im sure we will chat more next time. Maybe I will come down to Edgewater...

Was a full blown trackcar, fully gutted with cage, sequential shifter, and a turbo...ill see what pictures I can dig up of it I only have one of it that I took.

slavik- seriously looks like a PS of a diving board in that picture lmfao...
I am sure it provides some serious downforces

Old 06-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
Finally got around to post some pictures of last Sunday's gathering.. Great turn out!

Click on the link, then on the top menu select "6/19/11 chatham" event.

http://locodemoto.com/eventgallery.swf

Old 06-30-2011, 12:57 PM
tarasgrosh is infamous around these parts
Dark Humor

I have been looking forward to attending my first C+C with my Daytona Grey S8 (Inga the Ingolstadt Sled- I am aware that Inga is a Swedish name) this Saturday; the car was washed, waxed, and 'wacuumed'.

Last night, I decide to drive into NYC to join a friend for dinner, dancing, and (apparently or maybe at this point inherently) disaster...
The night started with a lovely sunset and sail around Manhattan, progressed to dancing to Hits of the 80's with the pink elephant at 230 5th rooftop bar, and began to wind down at my friend's apartment. Inspired by Top Gun, we reenact the Kelly McGinnis + Tom Cruise scene sans Berlin; she has work in the morning I have a comfortable bed waiting, so we part ways.

Now the misadventure...

Rather than walk down and around a small construction site, I hop a 4 foot fence in slacks and a blazer... Unfortunately, the 'slacks' were not designed for urban hurdles and ripped along the crotch seam. STRIKE 1
Laughing it off, I scurry into my car and proceed along 1st avenue towards the FDR North.

Maybe the Cabbie was a BMW fan, or maybe he felt my V10 was offsetting all the 'good' done by his hybrid Camry, but he blindly veered left from the furthest right lane into lane #3, causing me to take aversive action. By avoiding him, I was forced to go head-on into NYC’s infamous control arm snapping, cavity loosening potholes. BOOOM!!! The left front tire crushes against the jagged lip of concrete. BEEEEPPP!!! Screams the Tire Pressure Monitor. I pull over immediately, scroll on the MMI to Tire Pressure: 5 psi... STRIKE 2.

I jump out of the car with pen light in hand; side wall rupture... Of course, I grabbed the spare and changed the tire not before I cursed the NYC roads in Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.

The Good
I purchased 5 year tire and wheel protection with the car which guarantees replacement do to road hazards or tires <3/32 of tread.

The Not So Good
My first C+C will be on a black crutch

Question
Although it is a full size spare, would you all still recommend placing it in the back, and bringing one of the back wheels to the front?

Old 07-26-2011, 11:43 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Now that I have been informed about these morning meet's. I will def. try making it out there for a few of these!! Very nice pictures too! See you guys!!

Old 08-01-2011, 01:41 PM
some pictures from this weekend...

Old 08-12-2011, 07:52 AM
tomorrow!

Old 08-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Flame suit on. Anyone bring their wife or gf with them?

Old 08-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Blockhed
Flame suit on. Anyone bring their wife or gf with them?
a few people do/have but it is rare...

Old 08-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
lol looksl ike i'll be showing up tomorrow in my dirty TT, just came back from the track and I'm sure as hell not washing her at 11 oclock at night. Hope the bakery has some good coffee or expresso

Old 08-12-2011, 09:39 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Hmm..maybe ill make it out!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Croissants 2011 Schedule -- Chatham, NJ