Tuesday night meets in nnj (WNY, river road)*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
Tuesday night meets in nnj (WNY, river road)*

Hey guys, a few friends and I get together on tuesday nights and we would like to extend the invite to other people.*

The meet up place is by PF Changs but not in the same parking lot (here is a little aerial of the place)*

We will meet up as long as it does not rain, and I will be updating this thread frequently.*

Address: 19th avenue at port imperial, west new York, NJ

Time: 8:00 pm*

I will be driving this (for reference )

Everyone is welcomed!!*

Old 05-24-2011, 10:20 AM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
lllllllloooooooolllllllll

Old 05-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
Jack, why did you change your reply?

Read the title it's a different day and Ryan was the one that found the spot, you just took it for your thursday night meets..

Or are you going to take the merit for that too (like you are Doing for the midnight runs in your signature)??

I am probably the only guy on every other forum who has not attacked u and you are coming in my thread to disrespect?

Should I start posting links to your ea, audizine, l4p etc etc threads?

Do me a favor, if you don't want to go just stay out of the thread.

Like I said anyone is welcomed even you jack.. I promise I won't punch u in the face if you just stop annoying people.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:08 AM
RyanF is infamous around these parts
Hey guys, I am the one who started this Tuesday night meet up at PF Changs. We have been having some pretty decent turnouts considering this is still very new. I have this posted on L4P, BMW clubs, etc.

Andreas was nice enough to post this thread up for me. I would like to extend the invitation out to everyone on 6speedonline - heard nothing but good things.

This meet is more quality over quantity so please do not get it confused with the "Edgewater" meet. In the future I plan to have some "surprises" if you will on the meet's agenda.

The meet is one for tonight as long as it doesn't rain. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

Ryan

Old 05-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Tonight is a go, weather says clear all night. Meeting around 7

Old 05-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Had a decent turnout last night. I meant to snap more pics but was only able to capture this beauty before the sun went down.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Well tomorrow is going to be 82 and sunny. I'll probably be there around 7:30 - see you guys there!

Old 06-06-2011, 08:05 PM
I think this week I want to try something different. Lets meet at the Houlihan's parking lot which is literally a mile from the original PF Changs location.

For those of you that are not in the "know" , Houlihan's is on the water in Weehawken w/ a sick view of the city

1200 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken, NJ

See you guys there around 7:30pm tomorrow

Old 06-10-2011, 11:17 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I rolled by a few times (driving my Black TA CTT) and saw you guys outside. Might roll by next week with some friends. We have a large group of guys who GTG regularly. Mosly on Sundays for drives out to Captree and Thursday nights Edgewater meet....

BTW is that Adam's car from Cali (TKDALUMNI) ? I know he sold his car and haven't heard from him in a while.

You guys meeting up tonight? 6/14?

Last edited by str8blst; 06-14-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Sorry guys - I haven't been pushing this meet b/c I wasn't getting that much interest plus I have been very busy w/ work so my time is becoming more important to me.

That being said, it is on if you guys show up. Feel free to meet up - I just might not be there every night.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
I'll try to hit this one up on Tuesday... Btw Ryan; nice meeting you (P.S its Ayad with the e89 z4)