2013 Bergen County NJ Cars & Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 08:55 PM
TractControlOff is infamous around these parts
New dates!

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since Bergen County C&C met, due to weather and other scheduling, so we are getting back on track this weekend.

We will meet this Sunday, September 29th from 9:30 - 11:30 AM at the Montvale Rest Area (between Exits 171 and 172) off the Garden State Parkway. We use the commuter parking lot, which is the farthest north end of the facility. Refreshments are available at the rest area.

Please do not rev or attempt a burnout. For more info or to get on our e-mail list, e-mail carsandcoffeeNJ@yahoo.com.

We also have meets on Sunday, October 6th and 27th, for those who want to plan ahead.

Old 10-01-2013, 09:56 AM
This Sunday, October 6th will be our October Brunch and Meet at the Shannon Rose in Ramsey, NJ. The address is 1200 Route 17 North.

We will be there from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Last time we did this, we had a great turnout, so we're hoping for the same and good weather!

If you plan on attending, please keep your car under control, meaning no revving or burnouts.

Hope to see you then.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi everyone,

We are back to our primary location next Sunday, October 27th for our main fall C&C event. Details:

9:30 AM - 12:30 PM

Ridgewood High School
627 East Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ

Light refreshments will be provided.

Please refrain from doing any burnouts or tearing out of the parking lot.

Thanks and I hope to see you then!

- Tony

Old 10-22-2013, 06:17 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Do you meet into Nov also?

Old 10-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by cerbomark
Do you meet into Nov also?
We plan to meet as long as there's no salt or snow on the road. It's our first year, so I'm not sure exactly how far we'll go.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:30 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TractControlOff
We plan to meet as long as there's no salt or snow on the road. It's our first year, so I'm not sure exactly how far we'll go.
Thanks, Im down that way all the time but usually don t have the 911 with me. May bring it down in Nov and visit you guys. I ll watch this thread for details.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:36 PM
jpit11 is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to it! Hopefully there will be a good turnout. New to the car scene and loving it!

Old 10-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi guys,

I am confirming our meet this Sunday: 9:30 - 12:30 at the Ridgewood High School. The weather finally looks like it wants to cooperate, so I hope to see you then!

- Tony

Old 11-03-2013, 08:43 AM
went by at 10am,, no cars. Don't tell me a little cool weather kept you guys home. It was 49 degrees which is warm compared to where I m from this time of year.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by cerbomark
went by at 10am,, no cars. Don't tell me a little cool weather kept you guys home. It was 49 degrees which is warm compared to where I m from this time of year.
Oh no! Our Ridgewood meet was last Sunday. Today was our rally up to New Canaan, CT. I believe there were upwards of 100 cars involved this morning.

Our unofficial season finale will be Sunday, November 17th at Ridgewood High School from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM.

Sorry you made the trip today.

Old 11-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Oh no! Our Ridgewood meet was last Sunday. Today was our rally up to New Canaan, CT. I believe there were upwards of 100 cars involved this morning.

Our unofficial season finale will be Sunday, November 17th at Ridgewood High School from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM.

Sorry you made the trip today.
No problem, I am down this way for the week so I did not go out of my way at all. Sorry I didn t hook up with the ride, Thanks.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Unofficial season finale

Hi everyone,

This coming Sunday, November 17th, will be our final regularly scheduled C&C of the season (in other words, all events between next week and the spring will be "impromptu"). Here are the details:

9:30 AM - 12:30 PM

Ridgewood High School
627 East Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ

As always, we welcome all classic, exotic, muscle and sports cars. Please refrain from revving and other disruptive behavior with your vehicle.

Hope to see you then!
- Tony