Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

Mansory Range Rover Sport that is A M A Z I N G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Mansory Range Rover Sport that is A M A Z I N G

This is definitely one project we are all really proud of. First, I am a big fan of the Range Rover Sport Supercharged edition. For a SUV, this thing hauls some tail. Amazingly enough, out of the box, the Range Rover is truly a machine you could take offroad and cut trails. Even with all the fancy interior trim, dials, widgets, and cameras. But at the end of the day, much like Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes ML, and VW Touareg, the Range Rover is the Gentlemen’s SUV. Sleek and stylish to go around town. However there is 1 step further you can go besides just putting on a set of wheels, and that is where this amazing Mansory widebody package comes into place.

Mansory is definitely in a league of its own. The complete vehicle aero package will cost you in the neighborhood of $25,000. But that is if you just want it in the box. The extreme front bumper with integrated LED DRL lights is absolutely stunning with the unique wide weave carbon fiber that Mansory uses. The lower part of the bumper has these carbon fiber splitters where the front grill is also complete dry carbon. The over fenders fit flush to the body to give the car almost a 4inch wider stance on either side. The supplied massive aluminum bolt on spacers are art of their own. Down the side of the car you will find the fender grill in matte carbon and a matte carbon side skirt.

The rear of the Range Rover and its flared fenders is the most stunning of them all. It features a completely redesigned bumper with carbon rear diffuser and giant carbon fiber trim with the Mansory logo aluminized in place. The exhaust tips again reiterate the total justification for spending this money with their unique style and Mansory logo on the tips. All of this would not look as good with stock wheels, so we geared this up with some 24×10.5 Asanti AF128 wheels. The wheels feature a matte black center and a chrome lip. With 24 inch wheels comes some big tires by Pirelli. The wheels were wrapped in Pirelli Scorpion 285/35/24 tires.

The complete build of this Range Rover from stock to OMFG b a n a n a s, is truly something to be amazed about in person or in pictures. Enjoy!

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Old 10-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Paul K is infamous around these parts
I like the rear, but the front is too cluttered, IMHO.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:39 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Paul K
I like the rear, but the front is too cluttered, IMHO.
Agreed.

I like most of it, accept for the lower front.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Paul K is infamous around these parts
Agreed. It reminds me of Darth Vader...

Old 11-14-2011, 04:22 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Looks good. I just saw it on eBay the other day

Old 11-14-2011, 08:25 PM
nyclad is infamous around these parts
That's pretty sick ... I saw a Mansory Cayenne and X6 M - ridiculous looking kits!

Old 11-14-2011, 09:25 PM
chinaleeexports is infamous around these partschinaleeexports is infamous around these parts
That is a lot of work by your shop. Mansory is a great kit, but can be very difficult on the installation.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:29 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Just like everything else Mansory makes, it's way over the top. It's screaming, "look at me!!" It's a shame that they have absorbed Rinspeed's aftermarket division.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:24 PM
ryanlb is infamous around these parts
i like it, not as excessive as most other Mansory models i've seen.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:10 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
The front is unique and I wish the exhaust you could not see the round pipes .. not bad

Old 12-01-2011, 12:03 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
I like the Mansory on the DB9

Old 12-01-2011, 06:03 AM
FadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of light
They could have used longer exhaust tips in the back. They look good, but it's like they tried to use as less metal as possible.
Looks good, too bad it's ruined the Range Rover part of the Range Rover Sport. Strictly asphalt.
The wheels are not bad, but they could have been of a smaller diameter. They look oversized in comparison to the wheel arches.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:27 PM
versailles is infamous around these parts
To much going on imo..

Old 12-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Banned
Dansh is infamous around these parts
extraordinary vehicle - love it!

Old 12-27-2011, 07:24 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
looks good. i like it. for once Mansoory kit looked okay. lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mansory Range Rover Sport that is A M A Z I N G