Other Italian Supercars Alfa 8C, Pagani Zonda, Cizetta etc.

First Zonda F in Japan!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 02:51 AM
chineseguy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by moreda_5
this would be my "last meal" before i die i must drive one of these
+1 ive always said that to myself. what a beautiful car......

Old 10-23-2008, 12:32 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Which is faster and cost more, this or the Koenigsegg CCX-R?

Old 10-23-2008, 03:13 AM
maxx13 is infamous around these parts
I have always thought Zonda's were the ugliest supercar by a long shot, but this one looks absolutely amazing, the color combo is perfect and it doesnt appear to have too much going on which I think is the case with alot of Zonda's.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RoWis
If God had a car, this would be it.
I Agree

Old 10-23-2008, 12:00 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by maxx13
I have always thought Zonda's were the ugliest supercar by a long shot, but this one looks absolutely amazing, the color combo is perfect and it doesnt appear to have too much going on which I think is the case with alot of Zonda's.
I'll take this over the Bugatti anyday and save the rest of the money for other cars.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:24 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
I'll take this over the Bugatti anyday and save the rest of the money for other cars.
do it kev. do eeet!

Old 10-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by speedoflight
do it kev. do eeet!

Uh ok, let me call my realtor so he can sell my house first.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:42 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i was thinking we can go rob a bank that hasn't gone bankrupt yet.
how much does one these cost anyways?

Old 10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i was thinking we can go rob a bank that hasn't gone bankrupt yet.
how much does one these cost anyways?

Base price 700K. You might as well bring your Nav because we'll be heading across the border after the bank visit. Your choice, north or south.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:37 PM
skiS4fun is infamous around these parts
Yes please! Could be a good summer car.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of

when I reluctantly bought my home I told my realitor this was my "Zonda investment fund" and as soon as it appreciated to the value of a Zonda (S 7.3) Ill be calling her to sell the home to get the Zonda and move back into an apt

and I still will
damn market needs to turn around faster

Old 10-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Auctung

when I reluctantly bought my home I told my realitor this was my "Zonda investment fund" and as soon as it appreciated to the value of a Zonda (S 7.3) Ill be calling her to sell the home to get the Zonda and move back into an apt

and I still will
damn market needs to turn around faster
I guess you won't be getting a Zonda any time soon with this market.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
I guess you won't be getting a Zonda any time soon with this market.

give it a few years, I dont live in Kali, the markets not too bad here

if all us fails Ill sell the Diablo to cover the gap
or CGT if I move up from the Diablo by then

Old 10-25-2008, 01:54 AM
trueegg is infamous around these parts
Unbelievable car... Are you currently living in Japan? If so are you a car dealer? I assume those pictures are from Tokyo, cause I don't see too many exotics around Kyoto.

I would love to get over to see it one day.

Best,

Aaron

Old 10-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Golfa is infamous around these parts
not sure I can fully relate to you guys how much this is my exact dream car - color/wheels and all

I am dumbfounded by seeing this. Also inquisitive if it is new, and why would this be sitting in a showroom with no buyer? Last I checked the production was stopped on F's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First Zonda F in Japan!