Other Italian Supercars Alfa 8C, Pagani Zonda, Cizetta etc.

First Zonda F in Japan!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Banned
Down4it is infamous around these parts
Wow!

Old 11-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor
brad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by .:Raul
are there any in the U.S. ?
I know of two and have been in one of them. I also visited the factory, sadly they would not let us take pics.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by brad @ evosport
I know of two and have been in one of them. I also visited the factory, sadly they would not let us take pics.

would you mind PMing info on the three, maybe even the one you got to ride in
Ill fly anywhere and do anything to just see one, I have no clue what I would do for a ride in one!

Old 11-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor
brad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Auctung
would you mind PMing info on the three, maybe even the one you got to ride in
Ill fly anywhere and do anything to just see one, I have no clue what I would do for a ride in one!
The one that I was in went back to Italy. The owner also helped fund the build of the racer. However, he got caught speeding on PCH at some very high tripple digits. His show and shine registration was reversed and the car had to fly home to Italy. I don't think it has come back yet.

Got to drive the 430 Scud yesterday though - that was cool! Almost as neat as the Zonda.

thanks
Brad

Old 11-19-2008, 01:27 AM
Tezta is infamous around these parts
I don't understand how this car has only just arrived in Japan, in HK there are around 9 Zonda F's from what i hear.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Some new pix from Bingo Sports, the dealer selling the car.

I'm speechless!

Attached Images      
Old 12-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future

Attached Images      
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
I would do horrible, despicable things to own that car. Thanks for sharing more pics Phoenix! It's simply an incredible car!

Old 12-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
I love it. The interior is much better in this one than the other Zonda F with the blue interior.

Where is this dealership at in Japan? I want to check out this place when I go back there.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Mitchubishievo is infamous around these parts
Gimme gimme gimme.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Francesco
I love it. The interior is much better in this one than the other Zonda F with the blue interior.

Where is this dealership at in Japan? I want to check out this place when I go back there.
www.bingosports.co.jp

Old 01-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
wow. Such a great car.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
AlX Boi is infamous around these parts
I've been meaning to make a plaque like this for my car to thank my parents for all they've done for me for me to be able to buy my first car. It kind of sucks that I want to sell it to buy the new Z4 now.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Why are you selling for a Z4? This car is much nicer.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Linko4
Why are you selling for a Z4? This car is much nicer.
he meant he is selling his s2k for z4...i think you got that wrong there

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First Zonda F in Japan!