Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

My 2004 White/Onyx NSX sporting new Red Brides!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by FormulaC30
clean nsx ... I think i have seen your car on NSXprime before could be wrong though =D

Yes I'm on Prime and a myriad of other sites too.....

Had some free time lately so added some new mods to my NSX:

I've probably done well over 50+ V1 installations in various cars over the years for people.....most involved a custom bracket hiding the display in the B-pillar and custom wiring the rest the components depending on driver preference.

In my 04 nsx, my #1 priority is no cutting or detrimental mods that cannot be reversed at a later date. I'm proud to say this install is not only super stealth but not one hole or wire was cut
I also took this opporunity to add 2 strips of SMT LED's (red) under the dash to give the car bit more underdash lighting. This is activated whenever the doors are open (dome light effect) or can be overrided with a switch to turn them on while driving. (great for lighting up the pedals or your ladies toe nails...hehe)

Step 1, remove the center dash section and remove (x5) philips screws. The clock circuit board section separates from the main unit. Be sure to bag up all the screws if you ever want to put the clock back in the car!

Step 2, carefully hot glue the Valentine remote display centerd in the clock radio display

Step 3, located a good easy access spot for the remote volume control

here's what the final result should look like:

From a bit further back with the underdash LED's lit up:

Stay tuned for part II showing how I mounted the actual Valentine 1 main unit and some more pictures :biggrin:
All comments / criticism welcolme!

rick

Old 02-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Snacks has a spectacular aura aboutSnacks has a spectacular aura about
Love the GT-V Volks.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Banned
ILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to all
White on red...can't go wrong

Old 02-10-2009, 12:29 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Added some more leds to the engine bay and mounted the v1:

Old 02-10-2009, 03:21 AM
gr814u is infamous around these parts
One of my fav cars. You have a very nice well kept NSX.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:16 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
I don't think the valentine 1 will work nearly as good back there compared to the dash...The inside of the car will block a lot of detection from it.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Soundeffects
I don't think the valentine 1 will work nearly as good back there compared to the dash...The inside of the car will block a lot of detection from it.
That's what I thought too but there's a few nsx owners before me that has mounted it in the same location and it works. I had a nice 45 min drive home in the rain just last Sunday night and can confirm it works quite nicely from the front and rear!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Added some new pictures of my favorite two toys on page 1

Old 03-01-2009, 11:41 AM
EvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant future
good color combo. Both cars look great. I want an S2000 track car real bad. Great little cars.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Ironically I rarely track any of my cars - just my bikes But from what I heard the s2000 makes a great track car as parts are not that expensive and fun to drive. A lot of the bay area s2ki guys are hardcore track guys. I need to find some time to go try it out....

rk

Old 03-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Looks great!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 AM
Memphisz is infamous around these parts
looks great!
Nice Photo's also!!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 PM
here ya go!

Some history when I did the Part I with my previous car, the "Egg" has been replaced with my nsx :biggrin:
See the Part I, click here:
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=584538

Part II just got finshed with the help of a few friends, hope you guys enjoy!

Old 03-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Cordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of light
great looking NSX, sold mine 4 years ago, miss it.

Old 03-11-2009, 07:22 AM
RepoMan is infamous around these parts
Pretty nice whip! Looks like 2005 was a very good year...for wine in Napa Valley and the NSX!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX sporting new Red Brides!