Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Nissan Stagea GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 09:49 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Nissan Stagea GTR

Wish I could have one. RB26DETT powered wagon. I am a wagon fan and would love to have one of these monsters in sheeps clothing! Enjoy.

Mines Stagea GTR

Junction Produce Stagea

Old 10-26-2008, 09:54 AM
PHIL2 is infamous around these parts
Differently Cool

Old 10-26-2008, 10:28 AM
tnb1786 is infamous around these parts
oh my....

Old 10-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
wow, I never knew that they had those, looks cool do, I like the white one

Old 10-26-2008, 11:54 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice...

Old 10-26-2008, 07:09 PM
humveelat is infamous around these parts
Wow! That's awesome. Great cars. I like also the white one.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:13 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Wow, I too am a wagon fan - I like the Audi RS6 Avant better, but this would be my second choice

Old 10-26-2008, 07:20 PM
prpsebuilt is infamous around these parts
BADASS wagons are so ... BADASS !! The sight of a family of seven pulling up at the stop light and smoking the unsuspecting hot rod is just to precious to pass up. I WANT ONE.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:43 PM
NoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud of
though the stagea is based on the sedan skyline I'm pretty sure it never came with the RB26 motor but it isn't hard to fit one in

Old 10-26-2008, 11:13 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Originally Posted by NoXqcsMotosport
though the stagea is based on the sedan skyline I'm pretty sure it never came with the RB26 motor but it isn't hard to fit one in

Really? Because I've been doing some reading and the actual GT-R model seemed to have the RB26DETT from the factory with the 6spd. The others had the RB25 GTS-T motor in them. Awe, who knows though right? We never had the privelage of this sweet wagon.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by SLATETT
Wow, I too am a wagon fan - I like the Audi RS6 Avant better, but this would be my second choice

I totally agree! The euro model though, With the Bi-turbo V10.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:07 PM
humveelat is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GSlider
I totally agree! The euro model though, With the Bi-turbo V10.

+1..I love that audi also...Looks so nice...

Old 10-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
If only the Wagon GTR was imported to U.S. soils.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
If only the Wagon GTR was imported to U.S. soils.

Your not kidding my friend. You, myself, and so many others would rock one in a heartbeat.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:16 PM
rohit is infamous around these parts
These things are pretty awesome. And pretty cheap to pick up over here as well. They make a great sleeper.

The top spec ones could be had with the RB26 as far as I'm aware, but the R34 front ends on some of the Stageas posted are aftermarket. They look sweet though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.