Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Evo ix rs goes 9.53@145

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Evo ix rs goes 9.53@145

Just finished installing a larger stock appearing turbo. Can't remember if I posted that it set a new World Record on the bone stock turbo with a run of 10.21@133. We are now on a Forced performance RED turbocharger. Power jumped from 468 to 631/535tq. Car went 9.53@145. I did my license runs and was only allowed to full out passes. I was cautious and ran that time and a 9.6@144 also. I will run again next week once the license arrives. I think the car will go 9.2-9.4. Then I will then swap on the larger turbo from Forced Performance. Power will be up around 800 Here are a few pics and vids. Just thought some of you would get a kick out of the little evo. Best of all, this is on flex fuel E85 at 1.50 a gallon. No more VP racing fuel for me at 15.00 per gallon

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwPszXGLkzQ

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/I...run_634867.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcTy51cmqs

Slip Rundown

60ft - 1.398
330ft - 3.984
1/8th - 6.151 @ 113.79
1000ft - 7.978
1/4 - 9.535 @ 145.05

Old 02-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-10-2009, 02:09 AM

Old 02-10-2009, 07:41 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Wicked

Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 PM
infamousdru is infamous around these parts
that is sickkkk man...im a big fan of evos and am contemplating about building one myself...they are absolute monsters...i have some friends with some built evos with pretty big turbos and everyday i see them run...i get more and more impressed...congrats on your car..very sick times...who tunes your car by the way?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:00 PM
escreation is infamous around these parts
wow that's fast

Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Dang your doing work dude. What turbo did you go with on it? Whats the race weight?

Old 02-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks guys, it is a blast to drive and is surprisingly civil. It runs and idles just like stock and is tuned soley by Crispeed. It currently has a Forced Performance RED turbo on it. I will be installing a Forced Performance HTA88 here in a few weeks. It will go to 8 injectors and twin fuel lines also. Just want to get comfortable with this power first. 800whp is another huge jump in power and the power also doesn't taper off like a stock appearing turbo does. I haven't weighed it recently with all the changes we made, but it is in the neighborhood of 2500 last time I checked....

Thanks for the compliments, the evo is a blast to drive at the track. I would love to road race one, but this will have to do for now...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 02-12-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:17 PM
MattGold has a spectacular aura aboutMattGold has a spectacular aura aboutMattGold has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, congrads - that's fantastic.

Hard to say a bad thing about the 4G63... Now imagine if we had gotten Evos back in the 90s like the rest of the world.

-M

Old 02-12-2009, 09:08 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Super impressive!
630 to the wheels on a stock frame turbo!

Congrats on all your runs! Props!

Old 02-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Snacks has a spectacular aura aboutSnacks has a spectacular aura about
Good god, low 10s with less than 500 hp through a 5 speed too!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks guys. It has been amzing to see the potential of the evo... Not one failure or broken part either.

Here is a new in car one I took the other night. It was a 9.6@144

IX+RS+In+Car+9.6%40144+

Old 02-25-2009, 06:00 PM
grandpa is infamous around these parts
good lawdy, that's some fast shifting in the in-car video. looking at the tach it seems you're getting some wheel spin, no? i like the picture in post #1...the camaro driver is giving you the stink eye.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:45 AM
EvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant futureEvoForever has a brilliant future
if you wanna go fast, for not a lot of money, the evo will get you there better than anything else fo sho. Nice time

Old 03-01-2009, 12:12 PM
GTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud ofGTRking has much to be proud of
EvoX looks like a mini GTR from the front end wait, or is it the GTR that looks like a Giant Evo, either way, they both look good to me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evo ix rs goes 9.53@145