Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Sold my NSX...went a little more...old school

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 12:14 PM
quiksilver55 is infamous around these parts
Looks like a fun project car..... still got the NSX as your avatar, though.... so it shouldn't be long before you find yourself in another one.

I can't imagine being without mine. Don't think it's possible to get it out of your system once you've had one.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:57 AM
usafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to all
The Z's actually graduated from project to full fledged turn-key. Used to be turn-key, but her problems forced her into being a project at the time being haha.

My last NSX was originally a Louisiana car actually, and yeah I'll end up in another one here in about 2 years. I'm just lazy and haven't changed my avatar ha.

Old 10-05-2009, 02:09 PM
The Driver is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous car, I've always wanted an S30Z from japan. I want it just the way you have but in white with the black fenders.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:39 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing! I love it!

Congrats man!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:12 PM
usafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to all
Originally Posted by The Driver
Gorgeous car, I've always wanted an S30Z from japan. I want it just the way you have but in white with the black fenders.
Good choice. White's the national racing color of Japan, so you'd be riding around in some serious heritage

I believe there's a white S30Z with ZG flares in Japan that's running the OS Giken DOHC head with twin turbos which you can see on youtube. Sounds amazing.

Last edited by usafdarkhorse; 10-07-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Damage
love the old school z's.

One of my favorite v8 Z's... I'd make it look like this

If pic doesn't show up:
http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread...=106480&page=3 (the green one)

That is beautiful!!

Old 11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
ambuw is infamous around these parts
Always liked the Zs but I am sad for you that NSX was beautiful!

Old 11-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by ambuw
Always liked the Zs but I am sad for you that NSX was beautiful!
Yes I know. I'm sad too haha but I will get into another NSX within about 2 years.

Buying and caring for this Z is a once in a lifetime event, and as rare as NSXs are, I can still find another one.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Pushstart has a spectacular aura aboutPushstart has a spectacular aura about
Very nice... I never really get those gauges being outside. Can you see them clearly? lol

Old 11-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Pushstart
Very nice... I never really get those gauges being outside. Can you see them clearly? lol
I don't either, but I'm about to change it. I can see it just fine, but I like the cleaner look without it on the hood.

I believe the previous owner put it there more as a convenience thing because the FPR sits right underneath it, and you would need an isolator to mount the gauge inside ( which is what I'm doing ).

Old 11-20-2009, 08:46 PM
djdiablo has a spectacular aura aboutdjdiablo has a spectacular aura aboutdjdiablo has a spectacular aura about
Loving the old school rides here...

Old 11-22-2009, 10:31 AM
igrip is infamous around these parts
That is very very cool. Where did you find that? I had to check your location to make sure you weren't in Japan and that was sitting on a dealer lot over there

Keep us posted...I may say that is a step-up in coolness over the NSX (which I also love).

Old 11-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Grendel is infamous around these parts
Super nice car. I looked at buying it before you bought it... I just didn't have the cash laying around for yet another project.

(Slipstream from TNSpeed)

Old 11-26-2009, 12:16 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Very nice! Looks good!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Tac-M is infamous around these parts
awesome !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sold my NSX...went a little more...old school