Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

My 360 Forged Personal Experience and Photoshoot Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Danger Granger is infamous around these parts
wow, super nice. i think thoses wheels would look bad *** on a vette.....or really anything now that i think of it lol.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Those wheels are sick. Nice pictures too!

Old 07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Madspeed is infamous around these parts
as has been said....sick G man.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:30 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Car looks phenomenal.

On a side note, I had a similar experience with DB Schenker. Best shipping company I've ever used. Lightning fast, and no BS.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 AM
watchamacoolitt is infamous around these parts
How long did you wait to get your straight 5ives? I really want to get one but with carbon fiber centers.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:04 PM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
dude, i'm from bloomfield hills...just so you know where, and I can't believe you would drive on those roads of where you took pics of your car in detroit. I can still remember the specific dips in those roads, if you pull down on the same side of the road you took this picture on, there is a huuuge area that goes down into a pothole, and the area in front of shot is soooo cracked; that area is horrible for those wheels!

You need some spacers on the rears, eh? I'm sure you already thought of that. You going to do a spacer on the front too?

Love the car/wheels/pics Not trying to be a negative nancy on the spacers

Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Banned
ILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to allILLTech Auto is a name known to all
Great job on a well put together ride!

Old 08-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Rims look great on the car.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
Car looks clean and the wheels fit it nicely, as always the photos came out great. Good job!

Jon

Old 08-19-2009, 11:11 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Good positive write-up. Great to hear 360 is making a big effort to turn around their image after the Jordan fiasco. B/c I really love their designs.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:41 PM
TJHG37S is infamous around these parts
Great work pfizzle, might be the lowest G37 next to 2Cs (on airbags)

Old 08-23-2009, 09:08 AM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I like the wheels.........but I would love them if the lips were polished or chrome. I don't understand all-blacked out wheels. They look like there are 2 holes in the side of the car.
Still a nice car, though. The wheels are sweet and 5 spokes are my favorites.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:21 PM
bradze is infamous around these parts
nice wheels, not as hard to clean as my bbs's

Old 08-29-2009, 01:21 PM
717Motoring is infamous around these parts
Nice G, love the blacked out look on white.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:58 PM
pfizzle is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Danger Granger
wow, super nice. i think thoses wheels would look bad *** on a vette.....or really anything now that i think of it lol.
Agreed, they would look great on a Vette. Actually I believe they have a few sets on different vettes including the CF ones.

Originally Posted by Tonk
Those wheels are sick. Nice pictures too!

Originally Posted by Madspeed
as has been said....sick G man.
Thanks!! Props to my buddies for taking the pictures.

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Car looks phenomenal.

On a side note, I had a similar experience with DB Schenker. Best shipping company I've ever used. Lightning fast, and no BS.
Thanks!!

Oh man, tell me about it DB is awesome. Their prices and updates are amazing. They updated me with phone calls every step of the way!

Originally Posted by watchamacoolitt
How long did you wait to get your straight 5ives? I really want to get one but with carbon fiber centers.
1st post explains everything including the wait time. It was approx four weeks.

Originally Posted by MorePSiTehBett4
dude, i'm from bloomfield hills...just so you know where, and I can't believe you would drive on those roads of where you took pics of your car in detroit. I can still remember the specific dips in those roads, if you pull down on the same side of the road you took this picture on, there is a huuuge area that goes down into a pothole, and the area in front of shot is soooo cracked; that area is horrible for those wheels!

You need some spacers on the rears, eh? I'm sure you already thought of that. You going to do a spacer on the front too?

Love the car/wheels/pics Not trying to be a negative nancy on the spacers
With the car being that low, I have adapted to careful driving. The potholes are pretty bad in Detroit. Where I say at, there is barely any.

As far as spacers, I don't feel the need of getting any. If I raised the car up, and adjusted my camber positively it would have no problem filling in the "gap". The fronts are pretty flush as well.

Originally Posted by ILLTech Auto
Great job on a well put together ride!
Originally Posted by Francesco
Rims look great on the car.
Originally Posted by Chico@Vivid
Car looks clean and the wheels fit it nicely, as always the photos came out great. Good job!

Jon
Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. I will have a TT set up towards the end of the year.

Originally Posted by bonehead
Good positive write-up. Great to hear 360 is making a big effort to turn around their image after the Jordan fiasco. B/c I really love their designs.
Yes, and thats exactly what I was going for, design. I own a few businesses my self, and everyone makes mistakes. I personally believe in giving second chances, and I did. The outcome was great.

Originally Posted by TJHG37S
Great work pfizzle, might be the lowest G37 next to 2Cs (on airbags)
HAHA yea. I love the look of a slammed G on bags, but I am going to track the car next year, and the KW's will be used to the fullest.

Originally Posted by ice350
I like the wheels.........but I would love them if the lips were polished or chrome. I don't understand all-blacked out wheels. They look like there are 2 holes in the side of the car.
Still a nice car, though. The wheels are sweet and 5 spokes are my favorites.
Thanks, I just love the all black look. I pulled it off pretty good.

Originally Posted by bradze
nice wheels, not as hard to clean as my bbs's
Thanks. BBS would be my next wheel set up, prefebly the LM's. Beautiful!

Originally Posted by 717Motoring
Nice G, love the blacked out look on white.
Thanks, reminds me of a panda. lol