Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Show me your Subie...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Rollracer is infamous around these parts
Great looking cars! My good freind has a white sti, beutiful car.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:08 PM
VTGT is infamous around these parts
I use to have a mildly modified 05 subaru legacy gt, I will post pictures laterrrrr. I miss her

Old 11-17-2010, 07:08 PM
JJBTEXAS is infamous around these parts
^^sick nasty

Old 11-20-2010, 05:02 PM
pezcore is infamous around these parts
Nothing major new here, just put the winter wheels one a while back (stock wheels painted white )

Old 11-26-2010, 01:46 PM
iBalushi is infamous around these parts
My temporary car.

Got this car handed down to me.
Sent it to repairs and exterior fix, once I got it back I finally found a 250+ hp engine to place it into the car.

But I decided not to, getting a new car next month.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ibrahimbalushi/5148309632/http://www.flickr.com/photos/ibrahimbalushi/5148309632/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/ibrahimbalushi/, on Flickr

Any comments on the car?
And the tint ?

I asked my friend to take it to the tint shop and wanted a dark-blue or dark-black tint or anything between that looks good in the car. It came back with this tint..

Old 11-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
Nice cars fellas. I currently have a stock 2006 STi in Crystal Gray Metallic. I haven't pulled the trigger on mods yet because I was waiting for the powertrain warranty to run out. Now I'm thinking I might want to forego that and just find the perfect 996 X-50 to buy and mod.

I'll post a pic when I'm back on my house computer.

The car is a lot of fun but I'm sick of the giant wing and noisiness/roughness of it all. I just missed the perfect Turbo on here less than a month ago but I'm sure if I have patience I can find the right car in the coming months.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:49 PM
VTGT is infamous around these parts
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../LGT/?start=20

Here's my old silver legacy. Should have never sold her, big turbo was next....

Old 12-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Calitri-Boost has a spectacular aura aboutCalitri-Boost has a spectacular aura about

Old 12-14-2010, 01:44 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
I see IWSTI is slowly migrating here hahaha

Old 12-18-2010, 02:40 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Older shot of my two current Subies.

What the STi looks like currently.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:19 PM

Anyone else get snow?

Old 01-05-2011, 02:29 PM
idget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pezcore

Anyone else get snow?
Yup, we got just under 20" one night

Pretty much only drive the subaru when it snows now...

[youtube]pTIW5fq_ul8[/youtube]

Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
There are no good places out here (that I know of) to go dicking around in the snow, except for parking lots, but that is risky

Old 01-05-2011, 03:09 PM
idget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud ofidget has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pezcore
There are no good places out here (that I know of) to go dicking around in the snow, except for parking lots, but that is risky
bummer!

I'm lucky to have a huuuuge lot between my house and work... it's about 300 yards wide and 3-400 yards deep and only has 1 light pole. My typical 10-15 minute commute sometimes takes an hour because of the mandatory detour to said lot

The LEOs that patrol the area have been pretty understanding and lenient for the last 5-6 years that I've been taking my subarus there!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:54 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
I just bought a brand new 2011 STI Limited 4 door to replace my 09 G-wagen. The G-wagen has had so many warranty issues I just got sick of it. Plus I like to trade cars a lot. The silver car in the background is my 04 STi I'm parting out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show me your Subie...