Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Titan Motorsports releases 3.5L 2JZ Stroker Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Titan Motorsports releases 3.5L 2JZ Stroker Kit

Taking the old hot rod statement “There’s no Replacement for Displacement” to heart, we went to work and developed a new 3.5L stroker kit for the 2JZ. Increasing the factory displacement by .5L to increase low end torque and horse power and reduce turbo lag. Using one of our Titan Motorsports True Billet Crankshaft designed for our 3.5L, we increased the stroke by 10mm to 96mm, increasing the displacement to 3.5L. The Titan Motorsports 3.5L Billet Crankshaft also features a 1.88″ rod bearing which allows a wider range of bearing options as well as a larger variety of bearing materiel availability over factory sized Toyota bearings. The Billet Crankshaft is complimented by Custom Titan Motorsports / CP Pistons in 87mm bore, and Custom Titan Motorsports / Carrillo H-Bream connecting Rods with Upgraded Rod Bolts both built to our specifications. The recommended maximum RPM limit for this kit is 9,000 RPM when combined with proper camshaft selection and a lightweight valve train.

Titan Motorsports 3.5L 2JZ Stroker Kit[/URL]

Old 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Searcher has a spectacular aura aboutSearcher has a spectacular aura aboutSearcher has a spectacular aura about
Very nice....

Old 07-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Tim1137 is infamous around these parts
has anyone used this yet? I saw this a few weeks ago but I dont recall anyone posting any feedback on the motor yet

Old 07-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
We have 1 client making 1000+rwhp on his 3.5L but he's not on the forums so I do not think he will respond, we're in the build process now with a 3.5L + Titan Stage 4 head with a 76mm turbo that should go over 1000hp and we plan to post dyno graphs and information when the build is complete. Its a complete car build, not just engine so it will likely be at least 6-8 weeks depending on if the car needs to go to get painted first.

Originally Posted by Tim1137
has anyone used this yet? I saw this a few weeks ago but I dont recall anyone posting any feedback on the motor yet