Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else get a free panamera Key??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
i went and saw this car in person today!! wow!!!! it is hot!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 07:52 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jstrat85
i went and saw this car in person today!! wow!!!! it is hot!!!
Did you think it was "ugly" before you saw it in person?

Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 AM
davey1015 is infamous around these parts
cool little toy i want one

Old 10-12-2009, 07:35 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by davey1015
cool little toy i want one
Yeah. I use it from time to time to load presentations for business meetings, and it generates more conversation than the topic at hand.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:57 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Got my third one today was a diffrent package..

Old 10-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Root is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of light
Just got mine in the mail today.

Old 10-16-2009, 03:07 PM
shadow996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Got my third one today was a diffrent package..
Same thing here, first got 2 boxes with the photo box a few days back. And yesterday, got another one in a smaller box with just the USB key. Yea, they sent me 3. It's a nice gift.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:09 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
got mine in the mail earlier this week

Old 10-18-2009, 11:51 AM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
accesscode?

what the hell is the correct access code???

Old 10-18-2009, 12:48 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
tried my dealer the gm had no idea. they have sent me all kinds o ..... in the mail now the send something good and i through it out!!!!gee golly wizzzers what a deal

Old 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM
JL328i is infamous around these parts
ah i want one of these so bad! what did you all have to sign up for to get one?

Old 10-24-2009, 04:21 PM
they sent me anice box and turbo motor, now i have a model turbo(nice) a model turbo motor (nice) but no key how come i bought a car???

Old 10-24-2009, 05:36 PM
equ
equ is infamous around these parts
I sat in one today. Far more luxo interior than I expected. Pretty cool.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Fskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to behold
All right today I went to my dealer and test drove the Panamera 4S. The car LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON then in pictures!!!!!! This is a very HOT looking car. And wow does it drive nice. Porsche did a great job with this one. And yes I hated the pictures and thought Porsche lost its ways but wow was I wrong. If I was in the market for a 4door sedan THIS would be the car.

Old 10-27-2009, 02:18 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Got the key and a limited edition book in the mail today

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone else get a free panamera Key??