Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Retrofit of Panamera Turbo Rear Spoiler on Panamera or Panamera S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 05:23 AM
Rob Angelo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by atwong1
I have found out that there is someone who sells a harness for this Turbo Spoiler conversion on eBay
Anyone know where i can purchase the harness for the turbo spoiler conversion ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Old 05-02-2023, 08:16 AM
dirtydog87 is infamous around these parts
@atwong1

May I ask your help about the wiring diagram or any information about the harness for my 970.1 car? Any information will be very helpful.

Old 05-03-2023, 12:48 AM
Emerging Sponsor
atwong1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dirtydog87
@atwong1

May I ask your help about the wiring diagram or any information about the harness for my 970.1 car? Any information will be very helpful.
You can ask, but I am bound by the contracts between 9XX and Porsche regarding what I am allowed to provide, and I am constantly being reminded about this contract by Porsche. With that said, please feel free to ask.

Old 05-03-2023, 01:09 AM
Emerging Sponsor
atwong1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Rob Angelo
Anyone know where i can purchase the harness for the turbo spoiler conversion ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
A few years ago, I have found out that someone who was selling a harness is being sued by a customer. His harness basically branch off power from the up motor to the side motor, and has since damaged at least one BCM (Body Control Module). Mine is not, I repeat, is not a harness. It's a method to modify about 4 harnesses that involve 5-1/2 plugs. I am not allowed to give more specific details than that. I have to sign the agreement every time I access Porsche Network. I like to help as much as I can, but I am legally obligated to uphold the contract. Even when I performed a 9XX Experience, I was not allowed to disclose the details. I know there are three companies including 9XX has access to this information, but I assume that since I have to sign a contract about data protection, they would have to also, if you know what I mean.

Old 05-03-2023, 07:13 AM
dirtydog87 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by atwong1
You can ask, but I am bound by the contracts between 9XX and Porsche regarding what I am allowed to provide, and I am constantly being reminded about this contract by Porsche. With that said, please feel free to ask.
I just would like to ask your help about pricing. I'm interested about the price of the custom made harness you made or the price for the information what you can provide me about it. I'm quiet far from you, beacuse I'm living in Budapest, Hungary. But I'll be very thankful if you can provide me any kind of information, what I can use to make my Turbo spoiler working in my 970.1 Panamera. I understand that you have limited options and I know that nothing is free in this world. Just tell me in PM what you can and what you can't to find a sollution. Thank you for your reply.