Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any invites to the Launch yet???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 11:47 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Any invites to the Launch yet???

Has anyone gotten a launch the the Panamera invite yet? It isnt to far off to start to see these amazing pieces coming off the boat...

Old 09-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
didn't receive anything yet.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:03 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
They are hosting an event next week here in Orlando, Florida on 10/15. I RSVP just to take a look and enjoy the free festivities.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, got the invite, Oct 22 for us.

Went to the dealer and they got one yesterday!! Other than driving it, I took a good look already.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 PM
bwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to all
My local dealer is hosting an event on 10/15. I'm going! Based on some of the early feedback, could be a candidate to replace my 2006 M5...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:06 AM
wwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of light
Oct 14th at my local dealer

Old 10-09-2009, 07:47 AM
porsche23 is infamous around these parts
Launched in India! Went for the launch.. Sweeet car! 280K starting price!

Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 PM
porshaah is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Has anyone gotten a launch the the Panamera invite yet? It isnt to far off to start to see these amazing pieces coming off the boat...
I received mine today scheduled for Oct 22 in NJ

Old 10-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !
Atlanta launch tomorrow @ Jim Ellis Porsche. Should be fun !

Old 10-14-2009, 12:29 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
I'm scheduled for saturday morning (10/17) at Park Place Porsche in Dallas. Going to have my 1-year maintenance done on the 911 while I take a spin in the Panamera. Looking forward to it.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:24 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wjohnson36
I'm scheduled for saturday morning (10/17) at Park Place Porsche in Dallas. Going to have my 1-year maintenance done on the 911 while I take a spin in the Panamera. Looking forward to it.
I may make a appt. saturday as well... But want the wife to attend, gota get her excited!

Old 10-14-2009, 03:29 PM
CanuckC4S has a spectacular aura aboutCanuckC4S has a spectacular aura about
I got my invite last week in the mail. Launch is Friday Oct. 16 at our local dealership.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:35 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by globalm3
I may make a appt. saturday as well... But want the wife to attend, gota get her excited!
Funny you mention the wife. My wife can't stand the 911 (too small, too rough, etc), but I think that's just her finding reasons to not like it.

I actually started working on a Panamera order months ago and she didn't like the potential price. So, I ended up buying my 911 because the price was so aggressive. Now that I've had it for a few months, she's wishing I had a larger car, like the Panamera. I'm pretty sure I'll keep the 911 for many years, but am interested as to whether the Panamera would challenge my love for the 911 driving experience. And she would love to have more space!!!

But she's not coming with me this weekend...I want to drive it without her in my ear first

Old 10-15-2009, 06:50 AM
wwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of lightwwilliams88 is a glorious beacon of light
My local "Welcome to the Family" event last night was pretty crowded, at least 100 people. I agree that the car looks much better in person than in the photographs, even the rear. Lots of positive comments from the attendees. I'm not currently in the market for another car, but in a few years, who knows?

Old 10-15-2009, 08:13 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Philly/Main Line area launch party was last night. Had 3 Pan's there and it was a blast. They shut down the local Neiman Marcus for us and had drinks/food/girls all over the place.

My thoughts? I want a Panamera Turbo with 20" TECHARTs, dropped, GIAC, pipes, and that custom Porsche luggage in the back HOT CAR!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any invites to the Launch yet???