Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How well do you think the Panamera will do in the US?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 10:35 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Agree, pioneers wear arrow shirts.

Who want to be first in line for what might be a giant depreciating turd? We are talking some serious coin here, enough to think before leaping.
How is the R8? I was hoping/thinking the Panamera will make us feel special like the R8 does. But the more time I spend on here, the more I am not seeing it. ; D

Old 11-01-2009, 10:38 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vanquishv12
And I haven't commented to one photo on Flicker. Really I haven't. I thought it would be more fun to stir it up on a Panam thread. I must be nuts.
You haven’t? Seriously? If I ended up sleeping in the garage because my wife and I couldn’t agree on the Panamera, I have you to blame and thank for. ; D

Old 11-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mdc
How is the R8? I was hoping/thinking the Panamera will make us feel special like the R8 does. But the more time I spend on here, the more I am not seeing it. ; D
Love the R8, I'm trading it in after two years on the V10. It's on the boat now.

Can't say enough about that car. The Ferrari 458 and the 2010 Audi A8 are the only other cars to pique my interest this year.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:01 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Love the R8, I'm trading it in after two years on the V10. It's on the boat now.

Can't say enough about that car. The Ferrari 458 and the 2010 Audi A8 are the only other cars to pique my interest this year.
Audi is doing well with its image. And the upcoming A7 will compete with the Panamera

Old 11-01-2009, 11:43 PM
vanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mdc
You haven’t? Seriously? If I ended up sleeping in the garage because my wife and I couldn’t agree on the Panamera, I have you to blame and thank for. ; D
MDC! Wait, I haven't commented on Flicker because I wanted to see what others are saying not just me. Looks like many feel the same as I do. It seems to be wide spread. You'll buy exactly the right car and love it. If you really like it....go for it. But I feel the panam has some very bad angles that I couldn't live with.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:10 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by vanquishv12
MDC! Wait, I haven't commented on Flicker because I wanted to see what others are saying not just me. Looks like many feel the same as I do. It seems to be wide spread. You'll buy exactly the right car and love it. If you really like it....go for it. But I feel the panam has some very bad angles that I couldn't live with.
Just talk to my other half about this tonight, I do want to esp thank you for all your thoughts on this. For now, might have to put it on hold and search for another dream/taxi/or fun car. I just don”t see spending that on a car that I have some visual problem with. We are thinking of keeping the SUV and look for something else completely different. My options is wide open. V8V, GTR(ok, maybe not) 997.2TT, C4... it is the hunt that thrill me. ; D