Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have to ask, can Panamera owners here pls show hand?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 11:04 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Have to ask, can Panamera owners here pls show hand?

Anyone here currently have a Panamera in their garage?

Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Root is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of light
I have an S on order hoping for dec. delivery.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:42 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
ready to purchase one but as an Audi Fan i am still waiting for the Audi S7 (hopefully with V8 Biturbo).
S7 or Panamera TT. not interested in any other car as a daily driver.

TT: better performance
S7: great looks (from nose to back)

Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 PM
tony102385 is infamous around these parts
turbo should be here by end of dec.

Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
January

Old 11-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Interesting, there are cars on the ground and no one here has actually bought one.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:10 PM
datbol is infamous around these parts
I have one on order too....should be here any day now

Also I doubt most people would buy a dealer configured car for MSRP right now... IMO either I configure it how I want and pay MSRP or you give me a discount for buying your vehicle...

Old 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM
gelkad is infamous around these partsgelkad is infamous around these parts
Smile

Here tomorrow, can't wait to drive her home

Old 11-03-2009, 09:25 PM
tony102385 is infamous around these parts
Could you let us know options and colors.
Just wanna know what others are getting

Old 11-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
waiting for 2010 Build, should arrive in April

Old 11-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Honored Member

W8MM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Interesting, there are cars on the ground and no one here has actually bought one.
Mine is on order for February delivery. I guess it depends on one's definition of "bought".

Old 11-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Still interesting, this supposed talk about the Pan's flying out the door, yet no one here actually has one.

Where are all these buyers?

Old 11-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Mojosan is infamous around these parts
Mine is on order with a Dec 12 build date.

For that kind of money I wanted to get the exact car I wanted.

What I've seen on the ground were S "strippers" or loaded turbos. Almost no 4S's

Old 11-05-2009, 06:03 AM
Honored Member

W8MM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Still interesting, this supposed talk about the Pan's flying out the door, yet no one here actually has one.

Where are all these buyers?
Well, let's not make a mental Rubik's Cube out of this.

It might just be possible that Porsche has connected with a market segment that doesn't hang out on 6SpeedOnLine? A few locals around my town bought launch cars right off the showroom floor. I can guarantee that they don't peruse internet chat boards. The two that I know best have large collections and can buy any car they want. And, they wanted a Panamera. Right away.

Maybe, just maybe, Porsche knows more about selling cars than do Panamera haters.

Last edited by W8MM; 11-05-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:10 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
I am in the process of buying a launch car that is at the dealer. Not the perfect options but very close and they want MSRP. I cant wait for a car since my M5 is gone and I am driving a POS rental car. I am still not 100% sold given the price tag but the competition is fairly weak. CTS-V, E63, or M5. None of these will be as nice or as fast out of the box. Agree?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Have to ask, can Panamera owners here pls show hand?