Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What an awesome driving experience!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
What an awesome driving experience!

Well, I guess the looks of this car is subjective but I guess it's more purposeful then beautiful.

I just had the Panamera driver's event today and it just blew my socks off on how wonderful this car drives. I drove the Panamera S, 4S and the Turbo all one after the other with a taste of the Cayenne GTS in between. It has an amazing interior, awesome ride and great handling dynamics. I guess it is something you would expect from Porsche but don't really realize how great the car is executed till you drive it. Launch control is amazing, the PDK is phenomenal and that noise from the S and 4S is to die for. The turbo exhaust is actually very subdued compared to the S and the Panamera is a force to be reckoned with.

Just thought I would share my experience here...

Old 11-07-2009, 10:17 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
I only drove a 4S a few weeks ago and loved it --not for myself but for those looking for a large sedan .

Old 11-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
I actually preferred the 2S over the all wheel drive models. It just felt so much more athletic and nimble.

Old 11-22-2009, 11:08 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
A sedan that does 0-60 in 3.3 seconds (over and over again). Pull up next to a Z06 in the turbo and he (or she) would just have to look the other way.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Stuart got a chance to drive one as well! All I hear is positive remarks!

I look forward to testing one out.

-Nathan

Old 11-28-2009, 01:00 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by USCCayman
A sedan that does 0-60 in 3.3 seconds (over and over again). Pull up next to a Z06 in the turbo and he (or she) would just have to look the other way.
What does the PTT do in the 1/4 mile though? And are you sure he (or she) isn't just looking away so they don't throw up? J/K. I actually saw a couple today at the dealership and pictures just don't seem to do this car justice...then again, neither did the rear design team

Old 12-07-2009, 10:21 AM
gbaker is infamous around these parts
I sat in a turbo Panamera this weekend and are all the seats as hard as the one I sat in!?

Old 12-07-2009, 04:27 PM
jmmitias is infamous around these parts
Did you drive any without the air suspension? PDCC? I am leaning against both of those since every other car that has them that I have driven have less road feel and tend to handle a little less sharp. Of course, it could be different with this one.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:39 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
i was really disappointed when the ps came without suede headliner. Only the turbo comes suede I guess.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:06 AM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
What does the PTT do in the 1/4 mile though? And are you sure he (or she) isn't just looking away so they don't throw up? J/K. I actually saw a couple today at the dealership and pictures just don't seem to do this car justice...then again, neither did the rear design team
Road and Track said --3.4 seconds to 60 mph and laid down a scorched-earth quarter-mile time of 11.7 sec. at 118.0 mph

Z-06 3.4 sec 0-60 and 11.7 sec @123.7

Last edited by falb; 12-12-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:51 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LosAngeles
i was really disappointed when the ps came without suede headliner. Only the turbo comes suede I guess.
It is alcantera, as opposed to suede. You can alway have it covered in alcantera by an upholstery shop.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by gbaker
I sat in a turbo Panamera this weekend and are all the seats as hard as the one I sat in!?
I think the sport seats are quite hard, mine are. They seem to be loosing up a bit but they are not soft.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:11 AM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by falb
It is alcantera, as opposed to suede. You can alway have it covered in alcantera by an upholstery shop.
too spend 100k+ on a car to have to take it to a shop is bs!

Old 12-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Root is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of light
I can't believe how big this car is; 9' longer than the Cayenne. i went to a Porsche display party at St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota yesterday and there were two Panameras
; they dwarfed the 911's.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Root
I can't believe how big this car is; 9' longer than the Cayenne. i went to a Porsche display party at St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota yesterday and there were two Panameras
; they dwarfed the 911's.

but you can fit more than 2 dwarf's in the back of a Panamera

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What an awesome driving experience!