Sponsored by:

Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 07:57 PM
screename996 is infamous around these parts
Name:  InitialCondition16.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  373.2 KBBBI Autosport in Huntington Beach is where mine was installed, I bought it there also. They built the sickest exhaust for my Cayenne as well. I am giving them the green light to build the exhaust on my new Panamera too. Betim will post before and after Dyno results.

BBI Autosport 714 843 0200

Talk to Betim, tell him Brad sent ya....

Attached Images    

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-31-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:14 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking great guys!

I'll be getting a set of Plenums for sure and I'll be getting the Sharkwerks/EvomSit tuning!

Gonna want to do an exhaust that lets me retain the Sport Exhaust System that allows you to turn in on or off for loud or quiet! Calling Sharky!

Old 11-24-2009, 12:27 AM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by screename996
BBI Autosport in Huntington Beach is where mine was installed, I bought it there also. They built the sickest exhaust for my Cayenne as well. I am giving them the green light to build the exhaust on my new Panamera too. Betim will post before and after Dyno results.

BBI Autosport 714 843 0200

Talk to Betim, tell him Brad sent ya....
Very nice. Thanks for the pictures. Do you feel a 30+ hp and 25 ft/lb improvement?

Old 11-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by falb
Very nice. Thanks for the pictures. Do you feel a 30+ hp and 25 ft/lb improvement?
Please call Betim for specifics....I will tell you the improvements to my Cayenne were far from subtle.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:24 AM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BBI Betim
We are going to the Dyno in the morning to get Wheel HP figures for you all. Look for pictures, vid and dyno sheets by Monday.

Please feel free to call with any questions.

Kindest
So.....tell us all about the dyno results; good, bad or indifferent!

Old 12-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Dyno this am.....results to follow. There was a problem with the dyno and speed sensors earlier...

Old 12-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Numbr1pilot is infamous around these parts
cool

Old 12-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Any updates?

Old 12-14-2009, 09:57 PM
The story goes like this....the car does not like the dyno. I'll let Betim explain the details because he'll be better at it than I am. Essentially the wheel speed control takes over and starts to slow things down. I think we are going to V-Box it for some pulls and we'll ascertain the results in this fashion.

It needs to go to Newport Porsche tomorrow for an airbag issue and also we noticed when the bottom panels were off that the distribution blocks for the PDCC has some leaking around the outlets on the way to the sway bars, so Allison @ NP said they would have a look at it.

We are all chomping at the bit to build the exhaust....hopefully this will get going this week.

On another exciting front the suspension and Motons are coming together for my wide-body car so I am pretty excited about that...we will post some photo's for all to see.

Thanks for following along.

Brad

Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the update. I assume they were using a 4 wheel dyno? Let us know how it goes.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:49 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by screename996
Attachment 110379BBI Autosport in Huntington Beach is where mine was installed, I bought it there also. They built the sickest exhaust for my Cayenne as well.
Any sound clips of the Exhaust?

Old 12-30-2009, 11:41 PM
X pipe section should be finished tomorrow, were still choosing muffler options. I will post up a clip asap...

Old 01-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Let us know how this project is coming along. I like the plenum but need like to see dyno results before spending the cash.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
Any sound clips of the Exhaust?
i will try to get some for you soon. We are getting pounded by bad weather right now, but as soon as we get some clear air, Ill do some sound clips.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by falb
Let us know how this project is coming along. I like the plenum but need like to see dyno results before spending the cash.
I will try to go to the dyno or do some 60-130 pulls with the v-box

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne