Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 08:57 PM
screename996 is infamous around these parts
Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne

I just want to say what a big fan I am of Mike's work. I have his plenums on both my 09 CTT S and my 10 Panamera Turbo, and I can say that the boost comes on earlier and carries itself smoother on both cars.

Mike is a great guy to deal with, and takes great care of my cars.

If you have an opportunity to try one of his plenums you will not regret it.

Thanks again Mike for a wonderful product...

Brad

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-22-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: promoting non sponsor
Old 11-23-2009, 12:08 AM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Okay, tell us more.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
are u talking about turbo mike? man hes is a funny guy. im getting my pana turbo in a few days , cant wit to throw a plunum on it

Old 11-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Gotta love the guy....he's a crack up, but his plenums are no joke.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Old 11-23-2009, 01:51 AM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
i love his old school 1000hp turbo that thing is great

Old 11-23-2009, 02:42 AM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Doesnt appear that they offer a late model cayenne or panamera product. After looking at my plenum it appears that porsche has integrated the Y design, the plenum is certainly not a T.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:51 AM
I know that they exist, I have both of them.... I'll see if I can get Mike to chime in here.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
IPD Plenum for Panamera

The official launch for the Panamera IPD Plenum is slated for after the holiday through the RSS authorized dealer network but they are available now. The RSS website is getting a full revamp and will be up within a few weeks. In the meantime, Feel free to contact us at 714.545.1046, or send a PM for details...

Thanks, Bryan@RSS

Old 11-23-2009, 11:37 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
The official launch for the Panamera IPD Plenum is slated for after the holiday through the RSS authorized dealer network but they are available now. The RSS website is getting a full revamp and will be up within a few weeks. In the meantime, Feel free to contact us at 714.545.1046, or send a PM for details...

Thanks, Bryan@RSS

Bryan. I have your Plenum on my 09 Cayenne TTS. Do you think that one will work on my coming Panamera Turbo ???

Old 11-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Bryan. I have your Plenum on my 09 Cayenne TTS. Do you think that one will work on my coming Panamera Turbo ???

Hi Fred, the IPD Plenum on your 2009 Cayenne Turbo S will not fit the Panamera Turbo, you will need IPD part #95600/pan for Panamera Turbo. Thanks.

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 02-23-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Let the modding begin!! I see that BMC has a part number but I havent seen much else. How about a cat delete pipe and software.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor
IPD Plenum for Panamera Turbo

IPD PLENUM for PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO

During initial tests on the IPD Plenum for Panamera Turbo, it showed better throttle response from stock, improved acceleration, improved boost response, and improved overall driving experience with better air flow. 4 door rocket ship status. The gains are falling around +30-32 HP and +25 TQ. The IPD design offers bigger inlets than the factory plenum as well as an optimized splitter design over the factory plenum which is why it works better. The IPD Plenum design also allows for higher boost levels for those adding software and other upgrades where the factory plenum will not be able to handle the higher boost without eventually cracking like on the Cayenne Turbo factory plenum. This product also has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee.

Feel free to contact us for more information.

Bryan

Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 PM
gelkad is infamous around these partsgelkad is infamous around these parts
Bryan, do you have the plenum for Panamera 4s, if what is the HP gain.../

Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by gelkad
Bryan, do you have the plenum for Panamera 4s, if what is the HP gain.../
Thanks for the post. At this time, we only have IPD Plenums available for the Panamera Turbo. I will advise with anything further for a base Pana or Pana 4S.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne