Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cc08GT2's 2010 Panamera Turbo on 22x9.5 and 22x11 Modulare Forged C11 concave

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
sweet!!!!!
It's mostly for me, but maybe a few people like the car.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
It's mostly for me, but maybe a few people like the car.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 PM
speedking is infamous around these parts
Much classier car than almost every porsche coupe.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:13 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
The Panamera looks really hot with 22's. I would hit that in a heartbeat. Why do people criticize them so much?

Old 02-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ice350
The Panamera looks really hot with 22's. I would hit that in a heartbeat. Why do people criticize them so much?
They haven't seen it in person or driven it...

Old 02-12-2010, 03:03 AM
jokkevlo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CURI0
They haven't seen it in person or driven it...
True, I have heard and met a lot op car adepts who changed there mind after seeing it in real.

But I have to say that with 19" or 18" wheels and in the wrong color, the car can be ****ing ugly. You really need the right spec (but this is with every car). A BMW5 with 15" wheels is also looking miserable....

Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
I love the way this one came out myself....my favorite Panamera we've done.

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 02-19-2010, 08:08 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
there has to be some dissenting opinion so i guess that's going to be me. i think the wheels are gorgeous but are too big for the car. i'm generally not a fan of big wheels so take it with a grain of salt....otherwise this looks terrific to me.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:21 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
99/100 ain't bad.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 AM
jokkevlo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cohenfive
there has to be some dissenting opinion so i guess that's going to be me. i think the wheels are gorgeous but are too big for the car. i'm generally not a fan of big wheels so take it with a grain of salt....otherwise this looks terrific to me.
I have to say I have a little bit the same feeling.....but equipping the Panamera "right" is not esay imo.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Basic Sponsor
This is still my fav of all the Panameras we've done....

Old 03-25-2010, 06:17 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
Too bad the weather sucks and Val can't get out and drive the car. I get more "thumbs up" on that car than I ever got on my 430 or other cars. Wow.
I'm right there with you. EVERYDAY I have people come up to me in a parking lot to see that car, or just give me the thumbs up on the road. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it in person. We've crossed paths a couple of times at PP (Patrick/Neil would say something after you left), but I didn't see your PTT. I did hear about your fun with the 911TT though

Here's an idea for your next mod, especially given the color of your car:

http://www.myplates.com

I ordered mine for the PanS a couple of weeks ago, so hoping to get it in soon. Here's what I had on my Black C2S.

But back to the original topic: fantastic look with the C11s, great choice guys. The way I see it, anything less than 20 is too small, anything more than 22 is pushing it too far.

Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2010, 11:10 AM
moochies is infamous around these parts
Yeah pictures don't do the panameras justice you have to see the car in person. awesome car