Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TechArt Concept One - Panamera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:34 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
TechArt Concept One - Panamera

TechArt will proudly present its Concept One design study at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. Pieces are seamlessly integrated into the main bodywork for a factory look. One example is the front apron with integrated air inlets that also serve to provide a better air flow for the intercoolers. Also, the lights package combines "daylight headlights," parking lights and turn signal lights as an LED system unit in one housing assembly.
Fenders and side skirts integrate easily with the wheel arches while at the rear the height-adjustable spoiler goes well with the diffuser and four tailpipes. Rounding off are 22-inch forged light alloy wheels in a dull platinum grey colour.
The engine features a carbon fibre cover. For the range-topping Panamera Turbo the standard 368kW (500 PS / 493 hp) is supplemented with an additional 110kW (150 PS / 148 hp). Naturally, TechArt is withholding the details until Geneva.
Some interior luxury is provided courtesy of full leather finish in a cocoa and white colour combination, alcantara roof lining, an optional 3-spoke PDK sports steering wheel and an optional 10.2-inch ceiling monitor with integrated DVD player

Old 02-26-2010, 01:17 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! the interior doesn't do it for me but that exterior is amazing!

Old 02-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Neo
Neo is infamous around these parts
My momma always said if I didn't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all so...

Old 02-26-2010, 02:28 PM
geestyleed is infamous around these parts
Looks like an attacking reptile
The front reminds me of a Nissan GTR and the front wheel arches as well. The rear light covers are not that good looking.

But too much white for my taste.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:47 PM
sumat is infamous around these parts
i agree...reptile.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:26 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
trying to imagine keeping that interior clean...

Old 03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
sfzoo is infamous around these parts
Damn, TechArt comes out with some nice things but this Panamera doesn't work for me.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:00 PM
sumat is infamous around these parts
front bumper and hood still not growing on me....

Old 03-02-2010, 09:26 PM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
interesting...wouldn't be surprised if they sell it in the middle east

Old 03-02-2010, 10:05 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
For the most part, aftermarket stuff doesn't fit my eye. But I do like the larger rear valance as well as the matte black & grey reptile/stone interior inserts. But then again, I'd just as well get the Birch Anthricite interior with matching steering wheel...

Old 03-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Hmmm....
OK, for me...id shake the wheel flares, lose the headlight covers, clean up the snow storm look on the inside ( that is way off the mark..YIKES!) and do something to tone down all that black on the rear bar (more of an issue as the car is white i guess). Chrome the Tailpipes up and make em stand out (they are lost in black), Otherwise all good.

The saying less is more applies on this car. the way it is now may work for the tokyo auto salon but outside of that arena it needs to be toned down IMHO.

Last edited by speed21; 03-02-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: correction
Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
some live impressions:

Old 03-04-2010, 11:03 AM
jones52725 is infamous around these parts
wow that hood is so sick. still don't really know about the interior though

Old 03-05-2010, 03:22 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

I like it!
TechArt did a good job on this one.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:31 PM
SinisterSC is infamous around these parts
Well played... The spoiler really pulls the rear end together, and I'm loving the interior. They should have gone with gray over cocoa, but the two-tone execution is clean. Definitely the cleanest non-black Panamera I've seen.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TechArt Concept One - Panamera