Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P4S in a rarely seen color....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Vantageman is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the pics!

Anything you would add or delete or change if you were doing it again today?

You got the rear apron AND diffuser painted? but not the front air intakes - correct?

Old 06-13-2010, 01:16 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vantageman
Thanks for the pics!

Anything you would add or delete or change if you were doing it again today?

You got the rear apron AND diffuser painted? but not the front air intakes - correct?
NP.

The only thing I might not get would be the sport exhaust. It's not loud enough...... Instead I would go with a Fabspeed aftermarket setup. Even still might do the x-pipe and plug the vaccum line on the sport exhaust so it's louder all the time. PITA to have to hit the button to make it louder........

I did get the rear diffuser painted and opted not to have anything else painted (might get the mirrors bottoms painted) b/c the silver up front worked with the rest of the silver (vents/wheels). The center part of the rear diffuser might look good in silver with my setup?

I also have the PORSCHE script and "Panamera" painted aqua blue and the "4" in silver with the "S" in red yet to install..... Going to put red turbo brakes with the larger rotors on as well.

Old 06-13-2010, 01:34 PM
cj350 is infamous around these parts
love it might buy one in a year or two

Old 06-13-2010, 02:01 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LRDog

I also have the PORSCHE script and "Panamera" painted aqua blue and the "4" in silver with the "S" in red yet to install..... Going to put red turbo brakes with the larger rotors on as well.

I'd love to see pics of that...sounds sweet!

Old 06-13-2010, 02:04 PM
leousm is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car, love the red gauges and seat belts!

Old 06-13-2010, 08:40 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LRDog
NP.

The only thing I might not get would be the sport exhaust. It's not loud enough...... Instead I would go with a Fabspeed aftermarket setup. Even still might do the x-pipe and plug the vaccum line on the sport exhaust so it's louder all the time. PITA to have to hit the button to make it louder........

I did get the rear diffuser painted and opted not to have anything else painted (might get the mirrors bottoms painted) b/c the silver up front worked with the rest of the silver (vents/wheels). The center part of the rear diffuser might look good in silver with my setup?

LRDog,
what about full leather interior? looks like without it looks fine. what's ur take on it?

Old 06-14-2010, 07:47 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -AW-
LRDog,
what about full leather interior? looks like without it looks fine. what's ur take on it?
I agree with your take on full leather or not. While my preference would be to have it, the cost just pushed the total for the car over the top and past a threshold for us...... In the Cayenne, the full leather is a must but Porsche got the simulated leather look better in the Panny

Old 06-14-2010, 08:07 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
I think the full leather is very dependent on color. The beige and gray interiors need leather, but the black can pass w/o it. I ended up getting a black/black with standard interior, but everytime I see a full leather I am a little envious.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by wjohnson36
I think the full leather is very dependent on color. The beige and gray interiors need leather, but the black can pass w/o it. I ended up getting a black/black with standard interior, but everytime I see a full leather I am a little envious.
True statement. I really never considered any other color than black. Not a fan of Porsches light interiors mainly b/c you cannot get them with deviated dark carpets. Some of the best interiors are in Land Rovers and Aston Martins in my opinion b/c you have options.... With all the things that are options on a Porsche these days they really fall down on interior color choices.

In years to come those light interiors are going to look dingy unless the owners are really fastidious about keeping them spotless......

Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
The car looks hot buddy - thanks again for the biz!!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-14-2010, 03:47 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Looks stunning, good on you for being a little different!

Old 06-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Cheekyguille is infamous around these parts
Love this color

love it

Old 07-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys for all the positive comments! Took the Panny to Cars and Coffee today and the people that came up to talk about the car was simply amazing. I know there are those that don't care b/c of the design but I think the number of people who feel differently definitely out number the them..... I literally couldn't walk away to check out the other cars at the event for people coming up and commenting and wanting to see the car.... It was great fun!
Here's a couple pics from this morning (it was about the time everything was breaking up......)

Old 07-05-2010, 12:36 AM
K.Y.F. is infamous around these parts
Great looking car

That color blue really works. I also like the red instrument dials.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:08 AM
S-B-D is infamous around these partsS-B-D is infamous around these parts
Beautiful color for sure.....what size tires on the HRE's?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: P4S in a rarely seen color....