Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Joined the Panamera club today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 12:43 AM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Joined the Panamera club today

Just got home:

I'm in love. Picked it up from Eric Mazariegos and the guys at Park Place in Dallas. It just finished the 600 mile trip to West TX (Yup, TX is BIG, lol). Sold my Bentley Continental GT and traded in my '07 M-B ML320 CDI to get it. I loved my ML, but after 12 years of SUV's and pickups as daily drivers it was time for a change. The Bentley was nice, but way too flashy for my city and the minimal back seat made it a pain to take the kids out in it. We dropped off the ML and brought this one back.
I found it to be an excellent replacement as I get most of the utility I had with my ML. Power-wise its a tossup with the Bentley since I had an Evomsit tune on it but it handles and moves like a 997.1 TT vs the boat-like feel of the Bentley.
Overall, I'm VERY happy with the purchase!!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:29 AM
CorruptedSanity is infamous around these parts
congratulations!!

looks great.

drive in superior health

Old 06-16-2010, 04:38 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
that is awesome! Is that dark blue on yachting blue? simply gorgeous!

Old 06-16-2010, 05:11 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Congrats. There's no better way to use your new PTT than to jump on I20 for a few hours and stretch her legs a bit...

I'm going to take mine down to San Antonio in a couple of weeks. Difference is that I35 has more traffic than most city streets

Enjoy!

Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM
sumat is infamous around these parts
congrats on the upgrade!

Old 06-17-2010, 05:12 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
sweet ride. welcome and enjoy

Old 06-17-2010, 05:27 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
I already posted in your "daily driver" thread, but I'll say it again CONGRATS!!
I tell ya man, from the E55 that we did back in 2005, to the Bentley last year and now this!!!

We have some sick idea's in mind for this baby! Lets chat tomorrow, and until that time enjoy!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 11:03 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Eric is a great guy, he helps me as well.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-17-2010, 11:57 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
sweet ride & congrats...love the color choice..

Old 06-19-2010, 09:34 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!! Amazing ride vim loving mine..

Eric is a super good guy to deal with 1st class service!

Old 06-19-2010, 11:08 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Thanks, folks. Its actually black on black. I love this car!!!

Old 06-19-2010, 11:41 PM
stjames151 is infamous around these parts
How does Blk/Blk work in TX? I have Seal Grey in CenCal and it still gets hotter than Hades.

Old 06-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by stjames151
How does Blk/Blk work in TX? I have Seal Grey in CenCal and it still gets hotter than Hades.
I'm in West TX (forgotten corner of TX, lol) where its desert so it gets pretty hot. I will probably end up tinting the windows. Still, I find it to be a classic color combo so it's worth it.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:03 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
sorry, it looked blue in the pics! Next vehicle I am ordering will be black on black and I am ordering the thermally insulated glass option. Here in SC, especially in Columbia, it is hot and humid as he**!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Joined the Panamera club today