Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best looking color on a panamera?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 08:31 PM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LRDog
I wonder what the percentages of black, white and silver make up total Panamera production? While I like all those colors and you and you can't go wrong with black or white (white ones do seem to sit on dealers lots longer than black), I opted for something different and more unique. I have a friend who will buy any color as long as long as it's silver....
I know what your saying about the white Panamera's just sitting...A dealership near me has a white 4S with a ton of options and they can't move it...It was one of the 1st they took delivery of last year...BUT it could also be that it's $120+K too...maybe to close to Turbo $$$ for some buyers

Old 07-02-2010, 10:48 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i got white. after all the thinking i went with white cuz i thought it looks the best.

i would go with GT Silver but don't think it's worth the extra cost for paint. i usually get grey but the Carbon Grey is too dark for the car imo. blue is sweet too but again it's a premium cost. Ruby Red is not bad either but it's like mommy's car.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned
Haystack615 is infamous around these parts
i drove a black one that looked nice but a C4S in metallic blue was beautiful.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:27 AM
essayons is infamous around these parts
saw a white with blue interior at the dealership while I was home... was beautiful

and I agree that I'm way too lazy to try to keep up with black paint. Had a black car once, it was an almost constant fight against swirl marks and scratches

Old 07-03-2010, 03:46 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ophtho
I know what your saying about the white Panamera's just sitting...A dealership near me has a white 4S with a ton of options and they can't move it...It was one of the 1st they took delivery of last year...BUT it could also be that it's $120+K too...maybe to close to Turbo $$$ for some buyers
What color is the inside? White is a great looking color but with the wrong interior......

Took the Panny to Cars and Coffee today and the people that came up to talk about the car was simply amazing. I know there are those that don't car b/c of the design but I think the number of people who feel differently definitely out number the them..... I literally couldn't walk away to check out the other cars at the event for people coming up and commenting and wanting to see the car.... It was great fun!
Here's a couple pics from this morning (it was about the time everything was breaking up......)

Old 07-03-2010, 08:16 PM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LRDog
What color is the inside? White is a great looking color but with the wrong interior......

Took the Panny to Cars and Coffee today and the people that came up to talk about the car was simply amazing. I know there are those that don't car b/c of the design but I think the number of people who feel differently definitely out number the them..... I literally couldn't walk away to check out the other cars at the event for people coming up and commenting and wanting to see the car.... It was great fun!
Here's a couple pics from this morning (it was about the time everything was breaking up......)

The interior is Gray with Porsche emblem's in the headrest and full leather.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
LRDog,

Your Aqua blue Panamera is the best color combo that I've seen!

If I don't already have an Aqua blue GT3RS, I will definitely get our Pan4 in this color instead of white.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
LRDog,

Your Aqua blue Panamera is the best color combo that I've seen!

If I don't already have an Aqua blue GT3RS, I will definitely get our Pan4 in this color instead of white.
u should've gotten it then all your porsches would be blue

Old 07-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Former Vendor
Isringhausen is infamous around these parts
Wow! That Panamera that Medii is unbelievable!! We have had a ton of Panmera's in stock and the two i liked the best was the Carbon Grey Metallic or Basalt Black. We have several in inventory right now and we do nationwide delivery from LA to Boston. Last Thursday, Porsche had a track day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, Illinois and i was fortunate enough to get to drive the panamera on the track and to say the least it was unbelievable! It is incredibly smooth and handles more like a 4-door 911 than a full-sized sedan. Needless to say i was thoroughly impressed! (Video from the day coming soon btw). Here are the Panameras we currently have in stock, if any of them interest you, feel free to email me or ive me a call.
-Geoff Isringhausen

http://isringhausen.com/Inventory/Se...tyles/alltypes
http://isringhausen.com/Inventory/Se...tyles/alltypes

Old 07-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Former Vendor
Isringhausen is infamous around these parts
That Aqua Blue one is awesome too!

Old 07-05-2010, 12:37 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
I love mine. I ordered a white/blk and saw this and couldnt say no! I saw a ruby black but it did not look as nice

I call this pic wet and wild

Attached Images  
Old 07-05-2010, 12:45 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
another

Attached Images  
Old 07-05-2010, 12:47 PM
last one hope you enjoy

Mods to come.. I did the Hooper tint so you could see the interior

Attached Images  
Old 07-05-2010, 03:52 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
I'd have to say ruby red looks awesome! Hopefully, there will be one left in December with black interior! enjoy your car! cant' wait for the mods.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:35 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
LRDOG-

Have to say that blue is never a choice for me but your car makes that an exception!! It looks fabulous...and the wheels look hot!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best looking color on a panamera?