Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best looking color on a panamera?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 PM
K.Y.F. is infamous around these parts
Best looking color on a panamera?

I'm going to order a Pan S soon. And I can't decide what color. It will be either black or white with 20' Turbo wheels. Tough decision. What do you guys think?

Old 07-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
both looks good.

I'm too lazy to keep a black car clean, so I bought white.

Attached Images  
Old 07-01-2010, 11:27 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Black, silver and white are my favorites for this car. Mine is black but I'd be equally happy with white or silver. In fact, the Platinum silver must be seen to be appreciated as I would not have considered without seeing it in person. I guess that goes for the Panamera in general, though, lol.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
Basalt black.... but Im biased... all my porsches are Basalt, except the RS

Old 07-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Name:  PorschePanameraP40SatBlack21f.jpg
Views: 7170
Size:  32.7 KB
White looks amazing!

Old 07-02-2010, 06:39 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Mine is black, and I think it looks plain wicked with the DRLs on. But, with a S/4S you need to swap the side vents to the Turbo/Silver ones for a better look.

Having said that, the white ones I've seen w/ TurboII wheels are gorgeous. BUT, if you go white, make sure to get the rear apron painted as it really keeps the overall look real clean.

To be honest, if a white one was available with the wanted options, I'd probably be driving a white P2S instead of black right now...

Old 07-02-2010, 07:08 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder what the percentages of black, white and silver make up total Panamera production? While I like all those colors and you and you can't go wrong with black or white (white ones do seem to sit on dealers lots longer than black), I opted for something different and more unique. I have a friend who will buy any color as long as long as it's silver....

Old 07-02-2010, 10:48 AM
cj350 is infamous around these parts
All my cars are black but have to say white looks really good in big cars like the pan

Old 07-02-2010, 12:03 PM
K.Y.F. is infamous around these parts
I like white also

I like the option of painting the instrument dials, especially matching it to white. Anyone put Guards Red on the dials?

Old 07-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute

Black with the Turbo 2 wheels = sexy

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 07-02-2010, 12:38 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by K.Y.F.
I like the option of painting the instrument dials, especially matching it to white. Anyone put Guards Red on the dials?
LRDog has a Blue P4S with black interior and red dials. Looks pretty slick.

Here's the thread and a couple of pics:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...een-color.html

Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
I constantly flip flop between white and dark gray. Black is always nice too.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:08 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Platinum Silver w/ Espresso interior
OR (if you've got $ to burn)
GT Silver!

Old 07-02-2010, 07:00 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
I want ruby red with black.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:26 PM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by wjohnson36
LRDog has a Blue P4S with black interior and red dials. Looks pretty slick.

Here's the thread and a couple of pics:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...een-color.html

Diggin the dials...I ordered red dials for my Turbo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best looking color on a panamera?