Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TechArt Power Kit for the Panamera Turbo!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
TechArt Power Kit for the Panamera Turbo!

TechArt just released the details on their new power kit for the Panamera Turbo. The TA 070/T1 provides you with an additional 80hp...at the push of a button! Talk about convenient. It allows you to access the additional 80hp through the sport button. So it's there only when you want it. Along with the increase in power, you'll get a noticeable bump in torque...to the tune of 612lb/ft. For anyone keeping score, that's an increase of 96lb/ft. With the extra grunt, 0-60mph times have been reduced to 3.8 seconds and top speed increased to 196mph. I've attached TechArt's official press release. Let me know if anyone is interested.

TECHART power kit for Panamera Turbo
Every athlete is dreaming about it - a power boost at the push of a button. TECHART makes it possible. The TECHART power kit TA 070/T1 for the Porsche Panamera Turbo provides the sports car with an extra boost of power whenever the driver needs it. With a touch of the sport button, located at the center console of the car, the Panamera gets an extra performance of 80 PS - resulting in 580 PS of pure driving pleasure.
With a torque of 830 Nm and an RPM of 3,200 - 3,600 1/min, the power boost gained through TECHART Techtronic provides a significantly improved acceleration of the Panamera and ensures excellent driving comfort at the same time. With its impressive performance data the TECHART power kit convinces with its acceleration and driving dynamics. Strength in speed - 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 sec - as well as an excellent shape - 0 to 200 km/h in 12.5 sec - and a top speed of 315 km/h let the car become a really fast athlete.
The TECHART principle „OE quality in every detail" is expressed in an impressive way for the power kit TA 070/T1. All security-related components are respected to ensure the durability of the engine and the driving shaft - each relevant parameter was tested in numerous test runs. Also for the TECHART Techtronic - as like every new part of the TECHART product range - the customer has a two-year warranty and guaranty.
The TECHART power kit for the Porsche Panamera Turbo is available in August at every licensed TECHART dealer worldwide. An easy installation process within a short period of time enables TECHART to give the customer's car the 580 PS within a few hours.

Attached Images  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:17 AM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
Price?

Old 07-28-2010, 02:12 PM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about
How much?

Old 07-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
Avus RS6 and ophtho...PMs sent.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:14 AM
fmarrero is infamous around these parts
Panamera TT Power Kit Techart

Hi Justin,

Can you PM the price? Thnxs Francisco

Old 07-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by fmarrero
Hi Justin,

Can you PM the price? Thnxs Francisco
PM sent.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:56 AM
fmarrero is infamous around these parts
Thnxs, just sent to you back another PM.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:30 PM
twist-a-grip is infamous around these partstwist-a-grip is infamous around these parts
I don't understand why the vendor members don't just list the price in these posts that show off their new product lines. Instead of having to PM 30 people, why not just let us all know the price so we can decide right then and there whether or not the Techart Power Kit or the HRE wheels or the Heffner TT build is something we might entertain purchasing. Not criticizing, just wondering.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by twist-a-grip
I don't understand why the vendor members don't just list the price in these posts that show off their new product lines. Instead of having to PM 30 people, why not just let us all know the price so we can decide right then and there whether or not the Techart Power Kit or the HRE wheels or the Heffner TT build is something we might entertain purchasing. Not criticizing, just wondering.
That's a legitimate question. Forum rules request that board sponsors refrain from publicly posting prices. I'd rather PM 1,000 forum members that post one price and upset the forum admins.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:09 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Add me for a price request via PM. Thanks!

Old 07-29-2010, 05:21 PM
kcturbo is infamous around these parts
PM me the price as well please.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by kcturbo
PM me the price as well please.
PM sent.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by medici78
Add me for a price request via PM. Thanks!
PM sent.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:26 AM
xlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nice
Originally Posted by twist-a-grip
Does not have to deal with negative comments from people who cannot afford products.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:40 AM
tony102385 is infamous around these parts
I also would like the price and is this considered a piggy back?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TechArt Power Kit for the Panamera Turbo!