Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

White Panamera S with speedART Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
White Panamera S with speedART Aero Kit

Here are some pictures of a white Panamera that was recently completed by a dealer with a full speedART aero kit. The complete kit consisted of a lower front lip spoiler, side skirts, rear diffusor and rear wing.

Not sure what brand wheels they chose but it looks like a monoblock that has been two-toned in a white color-matched and black.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:00 PM
BLKBLKR8 is infamous around these parts
Kit looks good, but those wheels are ugly. Wheels are Forgiattos and very ugly

Old 07-29-2010, 05:02 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
The kit looks very good. Would you mind PM'ing me pricing on it?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:00 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
car look nice..wheel look better if they're all black...IMO

Old 07-30-2010, 01:34 AM
jeff3wai is infamous around these parts
i don't feel the rims.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:44 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jeff3wai
i don't feel the rims.
right about rims, kit looks hot

Old 08-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Tyang5 is infamous around these parts
The kit is awesome, but the rims gota go!!

Old 08-01-2010, 11:33 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
do u have more pics of the rear diffusor? does it bolt straight on to the bumper? i'm thinking to paint my OE diffusor or looking for some other option.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:04 AM
heyitzalex is infamous around these parts
those wheels just ruined the car.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -AW-
do u have more pics of the rear diffusor? does it bolt straight on to the bumper? i'm thinking to paint my OE diffusor or looking for some other option.
The unit attaches to the lower section of the bumper. In the speedART images, they have painted the add-on in a two-tone to give it a more dramatic effect.

Here is a shot of the rear diffuser.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by heyitzalex
those wheels just ruined the car.
We are partial to the speedART LSC wheel to match the speedART kit

Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I would have bought a turbo with the extra money spent on aftermarket...

Old 08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mini George
I would have bought a turbo with the extra money spent on aftermarket...
That's the smartest comment I've read in a long time...

Old 08-09-2010, 05:04 PM
1Need4Speed is infamous around these parts
Nice body kit but the wheels are alittle busy...

Old 09-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Volar Lounge is infamous around these parts
I like to see better pictures!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White Panamera S with speedART Aero Kit