Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clear Side Markers - BumperPlugs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 02:18 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Clear Side Markers - BumperPlugs

I currently have my orange side markers covered in a dark window tint film, but found the Panamera Clear Side Markers from BumperPlugs that I'm interested in replacing the stock markers. I have a couple of questions that I'm looking for feedback:
  • Installation: has anyone here purchased these and installed them? Given the design of the bumper cover, this doesn't look to be as simple as replacing the side markers from a 911 or Boxster/Cayman.
  • How does it look? Does anyone have any pics to share?
http://www.bumperplugs.com/orderformpop1.html

Search for 'Panamera' and it will be in the Clear Lighting section.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:40 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
OK, apparently all you have to do to figure this out is get off your duff and check the owners manual...

Page 313: It's as simple as turning the front wheel to the inside (depending on the side your trying to change), and inserting a screwdriver into the access hole to release the cap, then it pops out...

It looks like I'll be buying some clear side markers as soon as the dark tint begins to peel (which doesn't look like it will be too long).

Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
got a pic of the actual light? factory doesn't offer it since in europe the bumper doesn't even have the cut out hole.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:27 AM
forgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really nice
Thanks for the link. I will get a couple of these as well.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:31 AM
Originally Posted by -AW-
got a pic of the actual light? factory doesn't offer it since in europe the bumper doesn't even have the cut out hole.
That's the one thing I'm still looking for. Might order them anyway, but would prefer to see a pic of them up-close as well as a pic of them installed.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:15 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
If you get more information let us know. I'm interested