Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Eisenmann Exhaust Available for Panamera at VR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
New Eisenmann Exhaust Available for Panamera at VR

The Porsche Panamera shocked the world with its release. The Panamera set the bar as to what a performance sedan should be. Porsche elected to change it up from the typical light weight, rear engine sports car and design a front engine luxury sedan with comparable performance to the companies flagship 911.

But like every other car on the market, regulations and guidelines force manufactures to utilize power robbing technology such as restrictive exhaust systems that also tarnish the sound. Eisenmann has stepped up to release a muffler system designed to improve performance and enhance the incredible sound of the Porsche Panamera S and Turbo models.

Like all Eisenmann Performance systems, the Panamera exhaust is hand assembled using a blend of new and old school manufacturing techniques to ensure each product exceeds the customers expectations. If you are interested in the Panamera S / Turbo exhaust muffler or any of the other Eisenmann products, CLICK HERE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NUj...layer_embedded

Old 09-10-2010, 10:36 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
does installing this exhaust void Porsche Warranty?

Old 09-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Bolt on exhausts should absolutely not void any part of your warranty.

Old 10-22-2010, 05:24 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
Since I don't live that close to you in Arizona, can this be a DIY job??

Old 10-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor
I would only say a DIY job is for someone with proper tools, experience, and in this case, a way to be under the car safely. So since I dont know if you have those, I cant answer it. Exhausts are not that difficult if you have a helping hand and the above skills.

BTW 95% of our business is outside of AZ, so no biggie to order from us!

Old 10-22-2010, 05:50 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
I would only say a DIY job is for someone with proper tools, experience, and in this case, a way to be under the car safely. So since I dont know if you have those, I cant answer it. Exhausts are not that difficult if you have a helping hand and the above skills.

BTW 95% of our business is outside of AZ, so no biggie to order from us!
Do you have anyone in the Denver, Co area to install?

Old 10-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Former Vendor
I have people I can help refer to. Since it is not us, I like to give options and you can choose which place is best for you. Call me to order.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:31 PM
JeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant futureJeffRB has a brilliant future
Please PM with your best killer price. I live in Northern Cali, and Sharkwerks would install for me. thanks, Jeff.

retail is $3298, and I have had another shop quote 5% off.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Former Vendor
Please give me a call to order and we can sort out the price. Thanks

Old 10-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Brabusclk04 is infamous around these parts
Do they offer a full cat back system? Thanks

Old 10-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
We have alot of exhaust components available for the Panamera. Check here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/e...8&class_9=5829