Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed Motorsport Panamera V6 Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 10:54 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
any setups in mind for V6 11' Cayenne's?

Old 01-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Former Vendor
Chris@Fabspeed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
any setups in mind for V6 11' Cayenne's?
We already have 2ndary Catbypass pipes for the '11 "S" and have a muffler package in the works. Stay tuned .

Last edited by Chris@Fabspeed; 01-21-2011 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:13 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
wow sounds pretty good.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:42 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JoeS@Fabspeed
We already have 2ndary Catbypass pipes for the '11 "S" and have a muffler package in the works. Stay tuned .
thanx, muffler sounds good... and a bypass for the v6's!

Old 01-24-2011, 06:50 PM
SMSgt B is infamous around these partsSMSgt B is infamous around these parts
I've been lurking for a while now but finally joined after watching the video. I can't send a PM yet so would you send me one with the member price. BTW: Here is my wife's 2011 V6 Panamera

Old 01-25-2011, 08:20 AM
ThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to all
Very nice! I have the same colors!

Old 01-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SMSgt B
I've been lurking for a while now but finally joined after watching the video. I can't send a PM yet so would you send me one with the member price. BTW: Here is my wife's 2011 V6 Panamera
Very nice SMSgt, the panamera looks great in white, it just needs some nice shoes and some performance upgrades and it will be perfect. PM Sent with information.
Thanks,

Old 02-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Motorsport USA is a Porsche Panamera expert. We developed all the products for these cars in CAD and DYNO developed and thoroughly tested everything.

We created Twin Turbo sports racing catalytic converters for the Panamera TT and then FIA GT NASCAR style center muffler X pipe (resonator delete pipe) and then Twin rear sports mufflers with Quad tips. WE have polished tips and black chrome or satin black. Alex and Tony design high performance air intakes that work on these cars as well.

Todd Zuccone at Evolution Msp tuned the Ecus for power and another full performance package was delievered to many customers. Video explanations and technology is posted on our website.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:22 PM
hagel is infamous around these parts
OK, I meant to get around to posting much sooner then this but the days have just continued to get away from me.

I received the car back almost two weeks ago, and since have put over 300 miles on it. This is my daily driver, so most have been back and forth to work, although last weekend the weather was great here in Atlanta so I took it for a long back woods drive.

Honestly I have nothing but good things to say about the new intake / exhaust and the professionalism of the FabSpeed team. I am extremely happy, and would recommend the setup to anyone with a v6 Panamera that is looking for a better exhaust note and improved performance.

The sound of the new exhaust is wounderful (the video doesn't do it justice)... yes there is some drone when the car is in "normal" mode - especially around 1800 - 2100 RPMs, although switch into "Sport" or "Sport Plus" and the drone seems to go away. I've had friends, co-workers, my wife, and my two kids (3.5 years and 6 months -- it puts my youngest to sleep) all go on rides and have had only compliments on it. That said, I'm not saying that the sound is right for everyone... although neither is tuning your car. Although I would say most all of you on the board would love it.

As for the performance... If you only look at the actual HP / Torque gains then the numbers aren't that impressive (although it is only an exhaust and intake on a naturally aspirated car). Although driving the car, and looking at the Dyno graph, you can clearly see (and feel) that the car has a lot more power off the line and through most of the rev range. I'm really looking forward to hearing from Alex when the EVMOSit tune for it is completed and seeing how that changes the overall performance of the car.

So to sum things up... if you have a v6 (and I'm sure the S and Turbo products from FabSpeed are just as nice) and are looking to grab a little more power and a much better sound, I would strongly suggest giving the guys at FabSpeed a call!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:32 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
I am interested in the 0 to 60 times, is there any improvement ???

Old 02-04-2011, 05:05 PM
SMSgt B is infamous around these partsSMSgt B is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the taking the time to write it up. I am very interested in doing this upgrade. As for the tone, I wish they made an even more aggressive exhaust ( My wife and I both ride loud-@ss Harelys). I am just waiting for the total package to become available (intake, exhaust, ECU upgrade) since I don't want to piece mail it.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Former Vendor
Chris@Fabspeed is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the taking the time to write it up. I am very interested in doing this upgrade. As for the tone, I wish they made an even more aggressive exhaust ( My wife and I both ride loud-@ss Harelys). I am just waiting for the total package to become available (intake, exhaust, ECU upgrade) since I don't want to piece mail it.
With the V6, its mostly the engine itself that makes the exhaust tone fairly mellow even with our mufflers and Xpipe. I think if you wanted an even more aggressive tone, eliminating the mufflers and doing resonators in their place might do the trick.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the great feedback and kind words Hagel, it was a pleasure to work with you and your Panamera. Were glad we could transform the car into something a little more special and give it the power and sound improvment it needs. I will be in touch as soon as the ECU upgrade is available, which should be soon. Thanks again for everything and enjoy your ride.
thanks,

Old 02-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
Hey Smsgt, we should have the ECU upgrade available by early spring so I can get you the full package with a member discount. I will look into a more aggressive sounding muffler for your liking but I want to make sure it's not unbearable. PM me or give me a call if you have any questions and when you are ready to do it.
thanks,