Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed Motorsport Panamera V6 Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Motorsport Panamera V6 Project

Just wanted to share with everybody some quick pictures of this 2011 White Panamera V6 that just arrived at Fabspeed for Exhaust and Intake products! We had the pleasure of dealing with a great customer who decided to ship his vehicle to us to have everything tested and installed.

More pics and info coming soon....now we just gotta start taking this thing apart

We are designing a full Performance package for the Panamera V6. This package will include a Fabspeed Catback exhaust with Dual style Tips, High Performance Air intake system and EVOMSit ECU flash. We will be doing some Dyno testing and getting some great video of the upgrades as they are finished so I will keep you guys updated on our progress.
Thanks,

Attached Images      

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 01-06-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Brabusclk04 is infamous around these parts
any plans for the V8 model?

Old 01-06-2011, 05:51 PM
hagel is infamous around these parts
Alex... Glad to see her, been a few days Looking forward to seeing what all you guys come up with!!

Old 01-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
waiting for the results !

Old 01-09-2011, 11:44 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
would love to see the horsepower difference

Old 01-10-2011, 12:19 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
I am curious to see power increases as the panamera is probably to muted because of the cars character.

Weight differences would be also good to know...

Old 01-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Former Vendor
Chris@Fabspeed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brabusclk04
any plans for the V8 model?
We already have a package for the "S". Check out our site, its under the Panamera section .

Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
I am interested in this as well, keep us posted

Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Alex, great job!

Old 01-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Thanks for being patient guys and I appreciate your interest in this Fabspeed project. We are all finished with the hardware upgrades and are working on the EVOMSit Software. We designed a X Pipe Center Resonator Bypass, Maxflo Muffler with Dual Style Tips and our Air Intake system for it, just like the V8 model.

We just did our final Dyno runs of the car with the full package and what a difference it has made in the Lower RPM range and mid to top end. The car put down 225HP and 229 ft. Lbs of Torque to the wheels totally stock. After installing the full exhaust package and Air Intake system, the car has really come alive and you can see from the Dyno results that the HP/TQ gains are huge from 2200RPM to 3600RPM in the low range and from 4100RPM and up. Our In-house Dynojet is being updated at the moment so it was unavailable to Dyno this car at the moment. So we took it to another shop in the area to have the Dyno testing done.

The Car feels much stronger off the line and through the rpm range and has a nice deep growl too it. Best of all, it looks, sounds and fits great so I know the customer will love it. I want to thank him for allowing Fabspeed to develop an exhaust for this car and I know he will be very pleased when he gets it back.
Let me know if you have any questions and I will be posting up a Video shortly. We have all the products for all the Panamera Models ready for shipping. PM me with any questions and I will be offering a discount to all members.
Thanks,

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 01-13-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:49 PM
hagel is infamous around these parts
Thanks Alex, looks great! Looking forward to hearing it and seeing it with the final tips on! From the Dyno it looks like great improvements off the line and throughout the low end.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:53 PM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
looks great. any sound clips? also would this exhaust work on the Panamera 4?

Old 01-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by hagel
Thanks Alex, looks great! Looking forward to hearing it and seeing it with the final tips on! From the Dyno it looks like great improvements off the line and throughout the low end.
Thanks, yes the gains are enormous down low, so you will really feel it when you drive it. I will be posting a video shortly, so look out for that. The tips are being powder coated black so its going to look even more aggressive. Your going to really like the look when you see it. Have a great weekend and keep me posted.

Originally Posted by colt45
looks great. any sound clips? also would this exhaust work on the Panamera 4?
Hi Colt, thanks for feedback and yes I will be posting a video shortly, so check back. Yes we have the Mufflers with tips and everything for all the Panamera models. PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks,

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 01-20-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Former Vendor
Hey guys, here are some new photos of the Black tips that the customer requested. It looks nice and gives the rear end a little more aggressive look. Also here is the video of the car that you have been waiting for. It sounds unbelievable and I'm just surprised how good the V6 sounds with this setup. This setup really give the V6 a new life and just wakes it up all around. Let me know if you have any questions and what you think. PM me if anyone is interested in this setup for their Panamera and I will make you a nice member deal.

Now it just needs to be picked up and sent back to the customer for him to enjoy.
Thanks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhOfO9mqmE

Old 01-20-2011, 10:54 AM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about
Black tips, nice!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Motorsport Panamera V6 Project