Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Moved from '09 C4S Cab to '11 Panamera Turbo - wow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 06:07 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
thanks...the more I drive this car, the more I love it. A friend of mine who has 29 cars, including a Carrera GT that I got to drive yesterday, absolutely couldn't believe how the PTT handles/performs. I am incredibly happy with this transition and love the luxury. And it gets a ton of looks/comments, all good (at least what I can hear!).

Old 02-25-2011, 08:25 PM
yas64 is infamous around these parts
Beautifull car!! Congrats!!
I'm shopping around for tt and wondering how much discount were you able to get from Beverly Hills?
Mike.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:16 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Depends on options, etc... but you should be able to get 5% off up to around 8% off if you push hard. One dealer in town from whom I had gotten 3 cars in the past 4 years offered me $5k off of a $150k PTT they had in stock...that was a quick conversation resulting in the loss of my business. In fact, we also got our 2011 Cayenne Turbo from Beverly Hills and they beat everyone else's pricing, and service has been outstanding. Ask for Jeff Lamont/Richard Reckley and they will take care of you, and tbe deal will probably be even better since it is month's end. Good luck!

Old 02-26-2011, 10:37 AM
yas64 is infamous around these parts
That's great to hear you were taken care off. Thank you for your help. I will be paying them a visit today!

Old 02-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Dally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to behold
Honestly...you make it really challenging not to drive to Porsche tomorrow and requisition one myself...

I love the look of the car and have to say I've been thinking about it more and more and more...

I saw a white one with the hottest chick in it there a few weeks ago... well, from what I recall the chick was hot but in comparision of a split second I looked at her, I stared at that filthy salt covered white with turbo 2 wheels and cherry red brake calipers for what seemed an eternity...and loved it.

cheers