Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

went to the dealer yesterday and saw this beauty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Beautiful color combination.

Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Jhall2 is infamous around these partsJhall2 is infamous around these parts
Love that color, I still haven't seen it in person yet but I ordered my Panamera in the Aqua Blue. Thanks to LRdog on the teamspeed forum I changed my order from black to the aqua blue. I'm actually getting ready to pick her up tomorrow morning. Here are some pics of the car all wrapped up from last week.

Attached Images     
Old 02-28-2011, 01:44 PM
cvprez is infamous around these parts
Looks nice, I see you went with the factory paddle shifters and eliminated the multifunction wheel - you'll have to let us know how you like it. Also looks like the "panamera turbo" badge is missing from the rear did you have it deleted?

Old 02-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Jhall2 is infamous around these partsJhall2 is infamous around these parts
Yes, I had the badging deleted. I wanted to keep it clean on the rear end. I'll post a new thread in a few days with some real pics. I also have a new set of 21" Vorsteiner's sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:45 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Sweet!!!!! Congrats! You're gonna love this car!!! You might not like all the attention you're about to get though..... Just yesterday, we came out and to find two guys standing on either end of the car snapping photos.... Happens constantly!

Here's one from Cars and Coffee last October....

Old 02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LRDog
^^^ Sweet!!!!! Congrats! You're gonna love this car!!! You might not like all the attention you're about to get though..... Just yesterday, we came out and to find two guys standing on either end of the car snapping photos.... Happens constantly!

Very nice what sidewalls are you running with the 21s? 30?

Old 03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold

How the hell do you keep those wheels so clean??

Everytime I see your car it makes me want one, same color & wheels
and typically I am not a blue car fan. Looks Fanatasic!

Old 03-02-2011, 08:24 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PCJR
How the hell do you keep those wheels so clean??
I've got it reallllly bad..... I cannot stand dirty wheesl. When I wash the car, I always start by cleaning the inner part of the wheel/caliper/rotor and NEVER let them get overly dirty. I have never had a set of wheels so dirty people think the front wheels might actually be black as opposed to silver.....

Originally Posted by PCJR
Everytime I see your car it makes me want one, same color & wheels
and typically I am not a blue car fan. Looks Fanatasic!
Thanks! I wish I could capture the presence this car has in person in a picture. Actually looks better in person.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:47 AM
lvienad is infamous around these parts
How did you set the TPMS setting? Kept it at 20" summer? Any problems?
And what tire pressure for the front and back?
I ordered almost the same setup as your 21".
Thanks in advance.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by lvienad
How did you set the TPMS setting? Kept it at 20" summer? Any problems?
And what tire pressure for the front and back?
I ordered almost the same setup as your 21".
Thanks in advance.
....I should know most of these off the top of my head along with the sizes but I do not. Too many to keep up with I guess..... I do know that I set the TPMS to the 20" setting and haven't had any issues.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
I get more positive comments about my P4S than I have on the previous 50 cars my wife and I have owned put together. Presented correctly, resale will not be an issue especially for someone who is looking for something other than black, silver, gray or white.....

The nicest Panamera I have seen, beatiful !