Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

went to the dealer yesterday and saw this beauty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 06:51 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
went to the dealer yesterday and saw this beauty

Aqua Blue / Black

Very sexy in this color combo, the cellphone pics dont do it justice. I walked in and my jaw dropped. This dealer also had a Guards red Turbo S, as well as two GT3RS' one in white/red, gray/red, oh, and an all black GTS

Attached Images    
Old 02-23-2011, 08:04 AM
cvprez is infamous around these parts
I've seen this color combo at Napleton Porsche in Chicago and although it's truly eye catching I have to wonder what the resale on the car would be like in this color. Makes it look way sporty and not so luxurious.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Gaucho is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cvprez
....although it's truly eye catching I have to wonder what the resale on the car would be like in this color........
Probably pretty high if you are a pimp in Beverly Hills!

Old 02-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Nice blue! I like it, looks good.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:28 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, love this color too.....

Old 02-23-2011, 02:34 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cvprez
I've seen this color combo at Napleton Porsche in Chicago and although it's truly eye catching I have to wonder what the resale on the car would be like in this color. Makes it look way sporty and not so luxurious.
I get more positive comments about my P4S than I have on the previous 50 cars my wife and I have owned put together. Presented correctly, resale will not be an issue especially for someone who is looking for something other than black, silver, gray or white.....

Old 02-23-2011, 04:24 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
very nice colour, one of the best blues in existence, love it!

Old 02-23-2011, 05:53 PM
novae500 is infamous around these partsnovae500 is infamous around these parts
stunning color!!! Alot different than the usual colors

Old 02-23-2011, 06:06 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Saw this yesterday in Malibu...pretty striking in person. PCCB's are cool, too.

Attached Images    
Old 02-23-2011, 09:34 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LRDog
I get more positive comments about my P4S than I have on the previous 50 cars my wife and I have owned put together. Presented correctly, resale will not be an issue especially for someone who is looking for something other than black, silver, gray or white.....

looks umaysin!
why did you go with 21" instead of 22" ones, any particular reason?

Old 02-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
looks umaysin!
why did you go with 21" instead of 22" ones, any particular reason?
Thanks. Primarily went with 21s b/c of the slightly taller side wall on the 21s compared to 22s. Perhaps a bit more pratical? I love the look of Panameras with the right 22" wheels.. IMO, all of the stock wheels including the 20s are too small and when you paint them black, they look even smaller.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:28 AM
lvienad is infamous around these parts
what tire setup do you have on your 21"

Old 02-24-2011, 08:39 AM
^^ went with 265 front and 305 rear.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by LRDog
Thanks. Primarily went with 21s b/c of the slightly taller side wall on the 21s compared to 22s. Perhaps a bit more pratical? I love the look of Panameras with the right 22" wheels.. IMO, all of the stock wheels including the 20s are too small and when you paint them black, they look even smaller.

yeah i think even 20" look small on the car. Just shows you what enormous road presence the Pana has, no wonder people are impressed!

Old 02-24-2011, 03:38 PM
silver1331 is infamous around these parts
i love my black but the blue looks nice. I saw a dark brown one in person and i thought it looked great

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: went to the dealer yesterday and saw this beauty