Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered Panamera Turbo S for Sept. Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 07:20 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Congrats on the 'upgrade'. I had a P2S and enjoyed it, and thankfully never drove a PTT as I'm sure I would have lost all appreciation for my car. Given the overwhelming performance that we've seen any and all writers document with the PTT, something tells me the PTTS is going to be just short of being capable of changing the rotation of the earth. Looking forward to hearing feedback and experiences once the PTTS begins to hit. And let those comparisons begin with the AMGs, Bentleys, Alpinas and Astons...those will be some interesting videos to watch!

Old 05-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Siswati is just really niceSiswati is just really niceSiswati is just really niceSiswati is just really nice
Will be interesting to see if someone gets the Panny TT or TTS to Nurburgring soon. I know its burning AMG and BMW that the fastest 4-door sedan around the ring is a Caddy, and I am sure there are many within the P-family that want to set this record straight.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:52 AM
umwolverine is infamous around these partsumwolverine is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Siswati
Will be interesting to see if someone gets the Panny TT or TTS to Nurburgring soon. I know its burning AMG and BMW that the fastest 4-door sedan around the ring is a Caddy, and I am sure there are many within the P-family that want to set this record straight.
Didn't the Panny Turbo take that crown?

http://www.insideline.com/porsche/pa...est-sedan.html

Old 05-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Siswati is just really niceSiswati is just really niceSiswati is just really niceSiswati is just really nice
Originally Posted by umwolverine
Didn't the Panny Turbo take that crown?

http://www.insideline.com/porsche/pa...est-sedan.html

Thanks for setting me straight umwolverine - I remember when the reports came out back in '09 that Rhorl ran several laps at around 8mins with 3 engineers on board and then put in 1 solid lap to get the new record at 7.56, but I also remember that Porsche didnt confirm it.

I guess it now stands as the fastest 4-door sedan time, but there is a lack of confirmation on this run.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:17 PM
rs_t is infamous around these parts
Nice! Be sure to take the the Black Exterior paket. The Panamera looks so much better with it. Here it is on a black thats for sale in Germany:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...RT&tabNumber=2

Last edited by rs_t; 05-09-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:40 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
I was doing the same thing you were doing as in trading in and waiting for a June/July build on a 2011 Panamera 4S from my C4S. Dealership's computer showed June Build 2011 Panamera 4S. After month I was told it would not be built until September. I was without a Porsche and my deposit 5k would not be returned. I hope that your June/July build is just that and you are not going to get screwed as I did. Settle for a 2010 P4S which is now gone. Best of luck with the timing!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 07:17 PM
jdhodge is infamous around these partsjdhodge is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cfgtts
I was doing the same thing you were doing as in trading in and waiting for a June/July build on a 2011 Panamera 4S from my C4S. Dealership's computer showed June Build 2011 Panamera 4S. After month I was told it would not be built until September. I was without a Porsche and my deposit 5k would not be returned. I hope that your June/July build is just that and you are not going to get screwed as I did. Settle for a 2010 P4S which is now gone. Best of luck with the timing!!!
Thanks, before I gave them the deposit, I made them send me email confirmation from Porsche Rep. in Atlanta that car was slotted for late June to late July for build out. However, things can change as they have already called me back to let me know Blind Assist option will not be on my car, Sept. production availability. Porsche Rep called to verify with them that it would be okay with me. So it sounds like indeed the buildout is as scheduled.