Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

panamera sport design kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 12:25 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bwiele
My car is done - the Porsche Exclusive stuff (like the Sport Design Package) delayed the completion by a few weeks. I actually read in the marketing procure related to the Porsche Exclusive bits that production times can be extended - guess they meant it! But now it's waiting for a boat ride to the east coast. Hoping it will arrive first week of June. I'll post pix - it's a well equipped car, can't wait to get it!
Congratulations! Sounds like it will be a beast.

Old 05-17-2011, 08:29 PM
bwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to all
Perhaps...

Originally Posted by falb
Congratulations! Sounds like it will be a beast.
Hey JF - it will be a beast, but it certainly won't compare to that monster you're developing! Can't wait to hear more about it when you get it back.

BJW

Old 05-25-2011, 12:15 AM
rufus1972 has a spectacular aura aboutrufus1972 has a spectacular aura about
.....find on the web....in argent GT métal

Regards from Switzerland

Old 05-25-2011, 03:47 AM
iceman912 is infamous around these parts
love it....

Old 05-25-2011, 06:01 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Did they paint the back diffuser back to black? in the states when you get the package, the whole thing is painted. Would be great however to have the choice to order front bumper only and then back apron painted. Sideskirts look very similar to stock.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:16 AM
rufus1972 has a spectacular aura aboutrufus1972 has a spectacular aura about
Hello...

this is the picture on the configurator Porsche in Europe,the rear bumper is all paint in color of the car....

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/kitporsche.jpg/][/URL

Old 05-28-2011, 02:50 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
The painted rear apron may be an additional option, or it is an option to nit paint. I would ask a dealer.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Suncoast, Can we just order the front bumper in ROW trim? Is it available yet?

Old 05-31-2011, 06:46 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
It would be more expensive to piece-together the front bumper. The best value would be to get the standard kit with front bumper (complete) and lower rear valance.

We can get a ROW kit if you want to ditch the side markers.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 10:04 AM
dlss23 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by suncoastric
It would be more expensive to piece-together the front bumper. The best value would be to get the standard kit with front bumper (complete) and lower rear valance.

We can get a ROW kit if you want to ditch the side markers.
hi Suncoast, any difference for LHD and RHD vehicle?especaily the lighting parts? thanks

Old 06-08-2011, 06:22 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
this looks so so hot, How much?

Old 06-09-2011, 05:49 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
No difference for LHD or RHD vehicles. The kits shown on our website are for the US market, so they have openings on the front bumper for the US side markers. But we can get the non-US kit without side markers.

Here is info on the complete kit: Aerokit - Click HERE

Old 06-09-2011, 08:38 AM
No difference for LHD or RHD vehicles. The kits shown on our website are for the US market, so they have openings on the front bumper for the US side markers. But we can get the non-US kit without side markers.

Here is info on the complete kit: Aerokit - Click HERE
Thanks for the information, i got one more concern. Does the package include the light (the drl light and turn signal light)? or just use the one i have on my car? If the package comes with lights, are they just plug and play?or they need to be install by expert?
if i want to purchase, should i contact you first before i purchase or after purchase?Also do you deal with international shipping or leave it to Bongo? Thanks in advance

Old 06-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Basic Sponsor
If you have a US car, we can get a US kit and you reuse your stock side markers. If you have a non-US car, then we can order a kit without sidemarkers (shown above).

Shipping is not a problem, I'll send you a private message.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:06 AM
If you have a US car, we can get a US kit and you reuse your stock side markers. If you have a non-US car, then we can order a kit without sidemarkers (shown above).

Shipping is not a problem, I'll send you a private message.
I got your private message, but i do not have enough post to reply

Can you please re-send the message to derek_0000@hotmail.com

Thanks

Derek

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: panamera sport design kit