Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

panamera sport design kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:41 PM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
panamera sport design kit

Hi guys,

Went the NY auto show and saw a white turbo with sport design bodykit and 20 inch WHITE sport design wheels, simply stunning. I found this link on youtube (on a non turbo), i'm liking the kit more and more... And the black headlights look great too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJWoH...eature=related

Attached Images  
Old 04-25-2011, 11:20 PM
iceman912 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jyupitt1
Hi guys,

Went the NY auto show and saw a white turbo with sport design bodykit and 20 inch WHITE sport design wheels, simply stunning. I found this link on youtube (on a non turbo), i'm liking the kit more and more... And the black headlights look great too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJWoH...eature=related
Yes its make the car looks much more aggressive. I had mine installed and i love it. A must hv on a panni.

Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2011, 06:10 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iceman912
Yes its make the car looks much more aggressive. I had mine installed and i love it. A must hv on a panni.
The front bumper and side skirt i can see the difference. For the back bumper, its just painted right? or is it shaped differently?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:18 AM
iceman912 is infamous around these parts
The front bumper and side skirt i can see the difference. For the back bumper, its just painted right? or is it shaped differently?
Back lower difusser area is painted to body colour instead of plastic black.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:07 PM
bwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to all
Originally Posted by iceman912
I totally agree with this - I found the Sport Design front bumper the week before I ordered my PTT. Just in time! The car has been built...it's somewhere between the factory and here!

Old 04-26-2011, 07:16 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
agreed, it looks more aggressive than the stock bumper, check out the blue one here with multi-spoke wheels, it also got the black lights on.
Best looking stock Panamera i have seen, i am loving the colour and the body kit!

Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 AM
im starting to think the blacked out headlight is a must have as well... gives it the carrera GT look.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:17 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
agreed, it looks more aggressive than the stock bumper, check out the blue one here with multi-spoke wheels, it also got the black lights on.
Best looking stock Panamera i have seen, i am loving the colour and the body kit!

That is by far the best stock Panamera I've seen. That blue is a real eye-catcher, the Sport Design Package is subtle but aggressive, and those blacked-out headlights are killer.

Glad I don't have my P2S anymore, this would make me want...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:45 AM
911 S is infamous around these parts
yes, the sport design front makes a huge difference!! two thumbs up!!

Old 05-08-2011, 11:18 AM
i see in some posts that this kit does NOT have sidemarkers, but looking at the pictures below, it does. Can anyone confirm this? perhaps if you order after market it does not have and if you order when you build the car it does?

Attached Images  
Old 05-08-2011, 12:10 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
i see in some posts that this kit does NOT have sidemarkers, but looking at the pictures below, it does. Can anyone confirm this? perhaps if you order after market it does not have and if you order when you build the car it does?
US-bound cars will have the orange side markers due to DOT requirements.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:42 AM
bwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to all
So, my car was scheduled to complete production on 4/16. The dealer updated me a few days later that the car had completed production and was awaiting final inspection before being released. As of Friday the car was still in the same status - they suggested that these customization options like the Sport Design package are likely to blame for the delays. Does that make sense?

For the record, I have full confidence in the dealer. It just seems that (1) they are guessing as to the reason for the delay and that (2) Porsche should be set up better than this if you are choosing packages offerred on the configurator without delaying release of the car for 3 weeks (so far).

I do like the more aggressive front bumper of the Sport Design package a lot, so it's definitely worth the wait to me...but I am anxious to get the car!

Old 05-09-2011, 06:14 PM
is it me or did the price of black headlights dropped from 1300 to 500ish on porsches' website?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:23 PM
My car is done - the Porsche Exclusive stuff (like the Sport Design Package) delayed the completion by a few weeks. I actually read in the marketing procure related to the Porsche Exclusive bits that production times can be extended - guess they meant it! But now it's waiting for a boat ride to the east coast. Hoping it will arrive first week of June. I'll post pix - it's a well equipped car, can't wait to get it!

Old 05-16-2011, 02:36 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bwiele
My car is done - the Porsche Exclusive stuff (like the Sport Design Package) delayed the completion by a few weeks. I actually read in the marketing procure related to the Porsche Exclusive bits that production times can be extended - guess they meant it! But now it's waiting for a boat ride to the east coast. Hoping it will arrive first week of June. I'll post pix - it's a well equipped car, can't wait to get it!
nice, the sport design package is worth the wait imho!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: panamera sport design kit