Sponsored by:

Looking for a bodykit for panamera S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 02:29 AM
wolfy is infamous around these parts
Looking for a bodykit for panamera S

hi
I'm looking for good panamera s bodykit for a good price one not very expensive like the speed art bodykit it's not bad looking and cheap even if it an aftermarket kit i don't care about the quality or the material i only want a kit thats looks good with good price

what would you guys recommend for me to buy are the bodykit in carid website anygood ?? coz im buying the rims from them too

thank you

Last edited by wolfy; 08-05-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:46 AM
donfenn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wolfy
hi
I'm looking for good panamera s bodykit for a good price one not very expensive like the speed art bodykit it's not bad looking and cheap even if it an aftermarket kit i don't care about the quality or the material i only want a kit thats looks good with good price

what would you guys recommend for me to buy are the bodykit in carid website anygood ?? coz im buying the rims from them too

thank you
You don't care about the quality???

It seems like a shame to take a well built Porsche and mutilate it with a cheap body kit..

Old 08-05-2011, 11:19 AM
i know it's a shame i agree with you but i hate the stock look of the panamera and i just got the car a week ago i spend all my money on it for now i want any bodykit to change it and in about 4 month i will save a lot of money to buy a good quality body kit like fairy design inc or techart maybe mansory but don't like it s much

should i just wait in 4 month time to do perfect makeover or i buy any cheap bodykit for now and change it when i saved money ???

Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
I say wait haha it'll be a waste of money to put something for now

Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 AM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
I think i have seen kncok off speed art body kits and techart spoilers but still quiet expensive not worth it just get the real version. So far I think the speed art offers the most reasonable price.

I say just wait 4 months and get the Mansory kit if you can afford that

Old 08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
haha i don't think I'm good with waiting :P i wish i like the stock panamera but i don't
maybe for now speedart is best option

do you guys know any good place to find good deals on speedart body-kit include wing rear air outlet and hood vent ?

i found two but i don't think it's the real deal it's looks like speed art kit but it called eros version 1 kit is it any good it's the cheapest one i found the other one they call it the germqan style bodykit it's cheaper than the real speedart but looks the same i think it's in carid website

but if you guys have good deal on the original speedart body-kit without the rims that would be of a great help thanks