Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Facelift to mimic the 911?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 02:35 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Panamera Facelift to mimic the 911?

only 2 years after its release, strange! Maybe a special Version?

Old 09-20-2011, 01:33 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
http://www.worldcarfans.com/11109193...me/lowphotos#1

Pics taken from above site.

I believe this cant be true. Audi has the all new LED lights. I think that is whats going to happen. I dont see round headlights on Panny.

Old 09-20-2011, 04:35 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
could it be the GTS version? It looks like it has PSE. I am waiting to see this facelift before I buy. I am also waiting for the Cayenne GTS before I make my decision!

Old 09-20-2011, 04:43 AM
erenyes is infamous around these parts
I think it's going to be a while before the GTS Cayenne comes out, otherwise i too would have waited for the GTS.

Old 09-20-2011, 05:08 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Editing the front would be an unbelievable mistake as everybody loves the front, but many hate the back.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:48 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
This is the new GTS - there is a Panamera and Cayenne coming out in that version. I am just hoping that they throw in a manual transmission!

Old 09-20-2011, 09:14 AM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
interesting, i do not see much difference on front bumper and it seems likely just a new updated headlight design.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Sarum87 is infamous around these parts
argh. not a fan of the headlights. i'd like to see porsche go more in the direction of this old photo...

http://www.wowauto.net/porsche-panamera-latest-news/

notice the more aggressive front intakes (like on the new lambo 4 door) and sleeker design (like mercedes). if they went in this direction i think they would get a better reaction.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:44 AM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by erenyes
I think it's going to be a while before the GTS Cayenne comes out, otherwise i too would have waited for the GTS.
+1

When the smoking hot sales cool a bit, we'll see GTS Cayennes and Panameras.

Kind of depressing since the 1st Gen GTS Cayenne, IMHO, was superior to a base Cayenne in nearly every way (unless you go off road). If GTS versions of the new Cayenne and Panamera lower the cars a bit, tighten the base suspensions (the mechanicals - not the electro/air mumbo jumbo gadgetry) and get exhausts that sound better and wheels that look better without sacrificing ride quality in a value added package...what's not to like? Whether the delayed introduction of the GTSs is the result of honing the existing products, or simply sandbagging to boost sales - we'll never know. But you can't complain since the models currently available are so impressive in their own right.

DRP

Last edited by drspeed; 10-07-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
GTS is the best of the bunch. Turbo is usually too expensive and too fast. the GTS is right in the middle with the Turbo look and more dynamic than an S

Old 10-08-2011, 08:04 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Crea
GTS is the best of the bunch. Turbo is usually too expensive and too fast. the GTS is right in the middle with the Turbo look and more dynamic than an S

the question is, will they put a manual in it (like they did in the Cayenne GTS)